Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really not convinced by Pellegrini. Clearly he is a big upgrade on Martinez, but It just doesn't fit in my head. I think our next manager will be out of left field. I'd love someone in the mound of Pochetino - drills his teams, focuses on fitness as a top priority, makes his teams compete, improves the level of players. Obviously it won't be him, but that's the kind of manager I want to see here.
Ronald Koeman? Also drills his teams very well and despite having to firefight and rebuild every summer, still manages to keep Southampton in and around the 7th spot.

Pochetino finished 8th in his sole whole season in charge, Koeman finished 7th last season and currently has them 7th again.

Maybe Koeman could mirror with us what Pochetino has taken on at Spurs?

Don't believe for one second O'Neill will get the job, but just where the hell did he come from in the odds? It must be the odd fiver being laid that's changing them up so much. Can't think of any other reason. What a slightly depressing night to be a blue, haha!

I have had good info from this person before. He cant guarantee accuracy but the very reliable press boys are saying this is the case.

From my extensive experience of working with football writers, 99% of the time they're no more ITK than anyone else.

no swearing
From my extensive experience of working with football writers, 99% of the time they're no more ITK than anyone else.
Just sharing something from a man who told me about him going several months before it was official. Not even sure I like the idea and not a resident itk or a kopite so kindly [Poor language removed] with those comments.

Just sharing something from a man who told me about him going several months before it was official. Not even sure I like the idea and not a resident itk or a kopite so kindly [Poor language removed] with those comments.

Whoa, what was that for? I was just sharing my experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back