Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were just looking at trophies won then yes, Fat Rafael would be a contender. When you consider how much of a shoite talking slime he is then no way, he tried to belittle us far too often .
Love the way people are offended that he had a dig at us when we slaughtered the man for years :)
He wouldnt be in my top ten, but if we did end up with him, i certainly wouldnt hold the 'little club' jibe against him! All, that was Moyesey's mantra at the time too!

Pardew,Hughton and Howe??Starting to think people are grabbing names from thin air,Seriously if you think these men can take Everton to the next level that really is strange.Then again football is all about opinions even if very odd ones.

how about Jorge jesus?ive mentioned him before here.he has done well in Portugal with benfica and sporting.i know portugese league is poor but said I would throw out a name that nobody else is saying.

Love the way people are offended that he had a dig at us when we slaughtered the man for years :)
He wouldnt be in my top ten, but if we did end up with him, i certainly wouldnt hold the 'little club' jibe against him! All, that was Moyesey's mantra at the time too!
Indeed we did slaughter him and rightly so mate.As was pointed out before(sorry cant remember who that was) Rafael did more to damage the relationship between the two clubs. It was in Moyes' best interest to talk us down so pressure wasn't placed upon him. It would be a terrible starting place for a manager to come in with that much hostility from the start.

Indeed we did slaughter him and rightly so mate.As was pointed out before(sorry cant remember who that was) Rafael did more to damage the relationship between the two clubs. It was in Moyes' best interest to talk us down so pressure wasn't placed upon him. It would be a terrible starting place for a manager to come in with that much hostility from the start.
bit like alex McLeish and villa.

In today's game players are looking for top manager to play under and if we are serious about attracting top player that's where you have to be looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back