Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so? im just saying he can't be that crap, surely ranieri was crap at greece yet still won the prem with leicester at his next job despite losing to the faroe islands with greece twice.
also stop comparing the two as if they are anywhere near similar managers, in history or style.

Ranieri is a experienced manager who has managed loads of clubs, some with high expectations, some with not so high, he has managed internationally and at club level for years.

Wilmos was at st trudan for a few years and then belgian manager.

It is not hard to manage belgium.

also stop comparing the two as if they are anywhere near similar managers, in history or style.

Ranieri is a experienced manager who has managed loads of clubs, some with high expectations, some with not so high, he has managed internationally and at club level for years.

Wilmos was at st trudan for a few years and then belgian manager.

It is not hard to manage belgium.
you could make belgium world number 1? lol ok

10499.jpg
So much this.

Well I can assure you that De Boer is 100% on our shortlist, you see our new owner is a footballing man and wouldnt dream of appointing an utter fraud that just relegated a team, he will pick his man from the top of the tree, not the soil.

I told you all 3 years ago, Vitor was the man, but noooooooooooo, we appointed Martinez, despite me telling you all he was an utter clown, Vitor has just collected Titles in those 3 years, while we have sank like the Titanic.

Robert Martinez, the Everton iceberg.
Anyone would be better than Martinez would take de boer myself or pellegrini

De boer or pellegrini would do it, both have won titles in Dutch and English leagues and both have done well as managers and players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back