Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

485488.jpg

PMSL;)

While I myself am not ITK, someone told me today that Man Utd have decided to give Van Gaal another season.

I know not how accurate their source is.

I REPEAT, I AM NOT ITK
United are desperate not to turn into a sacking club.

I think if Van Gaal's future is 50/50, they will want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Type in Mourinho into google search and you get the following

About 52,300,000 results (0.31 seconds)

Anyone who has any doubts about just how game changing an appointment that would be just think about that, club profile would go from almost nothing outside the UK to absolutely massive overnight.

Wife was speaking to her Uncle over Skype today, telling them that my little lad just got a new kit sent to him by one of my mates back home - (thanks btw @MickA ), told them it was an Everton kit etc, bloke actually does follow footy in Russia - never heard of us - asked what league we play in - then what city etc, had to do the entire explaining thing about who we are and what we have achieved over the years, IF i ever had any doubt just how much we need something like Moshiri and hopefully Mourinho, then it really did drive it home today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back