Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have just re-tweeted this

CiCurneXIAAxeIR.jpg

To be honest I hate it all right now. I want it to be over. Prolonging Martinez's tenure isn't doing anybody any favours- including him. I have just seen that John Collins is leaving Celtic at the end of the season. A former player, solid dependable, won't rock the boat too much. Hmmmmm. My personal choices: Mourinho, Mancini or Loew. Purely based on touchline eye candy appeal, and who can best accessorise a knitted scarf. Because like I said before, I really can't be bothered any more.

To be honest I hate it all right now. I want it to be over. Prolonging Martinez's tenure isn't doing anybody any favours- including him. I have just seen that John Collins is leaving Celtic at the end of the season. A former player, solid dependable, won't rock the boat too much. Hmmmmm. My personal choices: Mourinho, Mancini or Loew. Purely based on touchline eye candy appeal, and who can best accessorise a knitted scarf. Because like I said before, I really can't be bothered any more.
three solid hairlines there as well, fair play to you

It's some sort of cult I think. It could easily have Evertonian or kopite members. Could just be someone on the wind up? There was a Hillsborough reference on their Twitter Page, although that is mainstream news in a way.
Must be an Evertonian amongst them!

Pay him the money Moshiri lad. 45 million over 3 years would be a bargain! You'd get 66% of that back just from one Champions League qualification, never mind all the media exposure and marketing opportunities that we would get from winning the league etc.

I reckon the likelihood is Pellegrini, Mourinho, then De Boer a distant third. Obviously Mourinho is the man, but I'd be very pleased with Pellegrini too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back