Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in anyway wanting to over state this, but the rumour won't go away, and little bits keep dropping in place. I still think another candidate is the most likely, but I'd also say Jose's chances in my opinion have improved again

Have a serious word with whoever Esk and if it happens, I'll nominate you for a knighthood... imagine Jose at the Blues and Liz giving it, "Arise Sir Esk". ;)

Not in anyway wanting to over state this, but the rumour won't go away, and little bits keep dropping in place. I still think another candidate is the most likely, but I'd also say Jose's chances in my opinion have improved again

Come on Esk, just tell us it's on and we can start buying Portuguese flags for Sunday

@The Esk Is that opinion based on the increased likelihood of Man Utd finishing in 4th place?

Personally am hoping they achieve that and win the FA Cup, as I don't feel they will replace LVG in those circumstances and Jose is more likely to take up our offer. The question is, how long do we wait?

@The Esk Is that opinion based on the increased likelihood of Man Utd finishing in 4th place?

Personally am hoping they achieve that and win the FA Cup, as I don't feel they will replace LVG in those circumstances and Jose is more likely to take up our offer. The question is, how long do we wait?

As long as we need. For as long as Jose hasnt been signed up by a Club we should wait, he's worth the wait.

No mate, other things behind the scenes, it's still very much a long shot, and I repeat I think there's another top class candidate more likely to become next Everton manager, but Jose is definitely not out of the frame yet.

We can wait until Sunday afternoon mate.

No mate, other things behind the scenes, it's still very much a long shot, and I repeat I think there's another top class candidate more likely to become next Everton manager, but Jose is definitely not out of the frame yet.
Is the other top class candidate one of your original 4 or someone else?

I seriously believe there won't have even been a meeting discussing Martinez's position over the last few weeks, Kenwright is that clueless and hates having to make tough decisions that he'll have put it off for as long as possible. Martinez won't be gone immediately after the game Saturday, it will probably sometime next month because that's how disorganised our board is.

Does anyone remember that night when Moyes handed in his resignation and Kenwright was the last person in the world to know about it? Was interviewed on telly late that night and looked on the verge of tears and actually said "I didn't expect to have to be dealing with any of this. I just want to go home, have a cup of tea and see the dogs". The man is not a person who should be in a position of real power, he hasn't got the stomach or the mental strength for it. Whereas any other club would have sacked before now we will probably give him an extra few weeks wages after the season finishes because we're that badly run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back