Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mate were have you been the last 15 years, this is pretty par for the course
We wouldn't go into Sunday's game, final goodbyes for some long term ( gash like ) players.. With it looking like it could get messy.
Talk of the awards do getting a few jeers etc..

We are, usually, more classy than this.

International manager.
2263682_s2.jpg

No mate, other things behind the scenes, it's still very much a long shot, and I repeat I think there's another top class candidate more likely to become next Everton manager, but Jose is definitely not out of the frame yet.

Are you saying we could have Mourinho but are waiting on others?

If Mourinho is available and interested, then surely we should be pulling out all the stops to convince him this is the right club.

Once Mourinho has been mentioned, anybody else will feel like a let down IMO.

People saying LVG staying another season at Old Trafford enhance our chances of landing Jose. Can totally see that. But if (and its a big but hopeful if) Jose came here on say a 3 year deal, what happens next summer when LVG doesnt get a new contract and Man Utd come calling for Jose? Or am I analysing it too much and should just be thankful if we got Jose in the first place!!

People saying LVG staying another season at Old Trafford enhance our chances of landing Jose. Can totally see that. But if (and its a big but hopeful if) Jose came here on say a 3 year deal, what happens next summer when LVG doesnt get a new contract and Man Utd come calling for Jose? Or am I analysing it too much and should just be thankful if we got Jose in the first place!!

They'll only come calling if he's successful, which in itself, would be a good thing

If LVG stays..

It's Giggs, gig.

With Scholes and Neville as coaches..

Easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back