Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is though.. We could actually go and turn Sunderland over.. As they are nothing special..

Then it rolls onto Sunday at Goodison Dosent it, and that's what my issue is. He has gone, no doubt.. So why the wait ?

They just beat Chelsea, they know if they win they stay up. Our players have shown for weeks they don't give a flying one.

We are going to get smashed, another embarrassment to the club live on national TV on it's way!

What manager of any quality would want to join a club that are lying 12th in the league, with all of the decent talent vying for a move?

De Boer threw away a league with an Ajax side that are twice better than any team in that league.

Moyes or Martinez.
I tell you what mate, he has done a brilliant job if his team are twice as good as PSV!

I'm surprised Pellegrini is so popular.
The guy has failed big time at City, anyone of us on here could manage City to the top 4 places, (well most of us).
I want someone who can grab the place by the scruff of it's neck and demand they run harder, faster, battle with anything that moves.
Pellegrini isn't the man.

To be fair, I think the rug was pulled out from under Pellegrini when it was announced he wouldn't be manager at the end of the season. I mean just look at the way our sorry lot have stopped performing since it's clear Roberto is getting peddled.
However, signings like Delph, Mangala, Sterling etc and persistently playing the rank average Navas does concern me.

I may as well put it out there. The manager most likely to succeed Martinez is Koeman. Not saying why I am saying that, but there it is.
Saints could well sell Mane, Forster..

Enough will be enough for him.

Edit: I'd have them as well as their gaffer...

Koeman, I can't see him coming you know. Reckon he's building something decent at Saint's, our only chance is that he might be fed up of their selling policy

I would be quite happy with this.
I wouldn't be unhappy with it. He has a good eye for a decent player, tactically very good, has experience in the league and, most importantly is not Martinez (or Moyes or O'Neill or Hughes or some of the other dross we've been linked to).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back