Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jose wants to stay in the prem then there's only really 2 options for him. Utd and us. Rumours alot of the top boyos at Utd none to keen so that would leave us. With a billionare owner. And top young players. And a new stadium apparently. People will disagree but I don't think it's a s far fetched they think.

Moyes, for shits and giggles.

In all seriousness though, I thought Martinez was the sound appointment, but he seems incapable of addressing or acknowledging flaws.

My senses have been knocked for six, I have no gut feeling, no fancies nor inklings. Couldn't begin to look at successors.

If Jose wants to stay in the prem then there's only really 2 options for him. Utd and us. Rumours alot of the top boyos at Utd none to keen so that would leave us. With a billionare owner. And top young players. And a new stadium apparently. People will disagree but I don't think it's a s far fetched they think.
His wage alone would have us failing FFP, no matter how rich mosh is i doubt the club is ready to take on his 250k week

@bizzaro

Mirror reporting Van Gaal is staying at United for another season but even if that happened I think there's a chance Mou will go to Arsenal.

487886616-jose-mourinho-manager-of-chelsea-raises-a-gettyimages.jpg

Where the fudge has this Jose stuff come from?

I am assuming something totally vague and unheard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back