Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone post some positive ajax fan stuff about de boer?! must be some out there, easy to pick out all the negative stuff

In fairness - there's plenty from his first couple of years. Was a bit of fresh air at the time. Pretty much none in recent seasons though.

Thing is, every single half decent manager, (and the few A Listers available) in Europe wants a crack in England, now the cash on offer is huge.

And currently, there is one vacancy.

Not surprised this De Boer bloke is making overtures. But I have little idea if he would be any good.

Know who would be though.

And I reckon that train aint left the station just yet.
Mark Hughes?

Don't get me wrong, I understand everyones worries.

Although we have finally aquired new investment going forward, we still don't really know what Moshri and co have in plands for us.

Varying potential suitors are being lined up.

Indecisiveness from board level may of cost us this season, but we shouldn't worry.

Dire performances are hopefully a thing of the past.

Moreover, we as a club need to start afresh.

One day I hope to see our club be successful in the same ways that my arl man used to tell me.

Yes, this will take time.

Eyes are now on the board.

Surprise us Moshri, do what you have to do.

Thing is, every single half decent manager, (and the few A Listers available) in Europe wants a crack in England, now the cash on offer is huge.

And currently, there is one vacancy.

Not surprised this De Boer bloke is making overtures. But I have little idea if he would be any good.

Know who would be though.

And I reckon that train aint left the station just yet.

We are all waiting for the Jose express.

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope Mr Moshiri will appoint the new man v soon. The new manager will need to start identify his new signings.

Don't get me wrong, I understand everyones worries.

Although we have finally aquired new investment going forward, we still don't really know what Moshri and co have in plands for us.

Varying potential suitors are being lined up.

Indecisiveness from board level may of cost us this season, but we shouldn't worry.

Dire performances are hopefully a thing of the past.

Moreover, we as a club need to start afresh.

One day I hope to see our club be successful in the same ways that my arl man used to tell me.

Yes, this will take time.

Eyes are now on the board.

Surprise us Moshri, do what you have to do.
I like the spaces you put between each of your statements.

Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa Bielsa

The prem is the place to be next season. Guardiola, Conte, Klopp, Mourinho(Pls be us) with the place absolutely rotten with cash. No wonder FDB is pushing his foot in the door he wants to be a part of it like 99% of managers in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back