NFL 2024 Season

There. Fixed. 100% guaranteed if the roles were reversed and that was Kelce making that catch at the end to win the game, the TD would have been given. But, its turned into a circus with Kansas City Swifties - media darlings, there is an agenda to make the three-peat happen in a fairytale ending where darling Travis proposes after they lift the Lombardi trophy.
You carry on consoling yourself with your conpsiracy theories. How could the TD have been given if it was Kelce, when the TV replay showed a toe on the line?

The unfortunate reality for you is, the Chiefs are cementing their place in history as may be the greatest dynasty in NFL history with each passing week.

You carry on consoling yourself with your conpsiracy theories. How could the TD have been given if it was Kelce, when the TV replay showed a toe on the line?

The unfortunate reality for you is, the Chiefs are cementing their place in history as may be the greatest dynasty in NFL history with each passing week.
It was the right call for sure, but it wouldn't have been if it was the chiefs. That's what I meant.

And I couldn't really give a toss. Chiefs already are a dynasty, with a decent set of players making the QB look good, an not forgetting the Taylor Swift mega circus train meaning they are all media darlings. I don't really have a favorite team, I like to just watch good games. Plus fantasy football is the best fantasy set up out of all sports and it distracts me on weekends when Everton depress me.

There. Fixed. 100% guaranteed if the roles were reversed and that was Kelce making that catch at the end to win the game, the TD would have been given. But, its turned into a circus with Kansas City Swifties - media darlings, there is an agenda to make the three-peat happen in a fairytale ending where darling Travis proposes after they lift the Lombardi trophy.
Let's not be silly, the decision was a clear and correct one.

There are plenty of sportsman who deserve a level of distaste, other than bias I can't think why Mahomes or Kelce should be amongst them, it's not like they are Aaron Rodgers level of douchebagery.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back