NFL 2024 Season

I’ll be surprised if his career is better than MeCole Hardman. He’s fast an absolutely nothing else. Receiving TD was one I could’ve scored if they’d be so kind as to not cover me.

Anyway not a blame the refs guy and the Ravens, Harbaugh in particular, screwed up enough to take it directly on the chin, but it’s still crazy to have an illegal formation count go 4-0 one way when every single one is ticky tacky. I expect nothing less in a Shawn Hochuli game but god damn man put the flags away. Felt like we caught the short end and it was all just so unnecessary.
Wildly premature to be writing a guy off in his first NFL game, a game where he did actually score 2 TD's. He could be DeSean Jackson for all you know.

In other news, Lamar drops to 1-5 against Mahomes.....

The Ravens are what they always are - a team with one trick (Lamar) who will always fail you once forced into obvious passing situations.
I know actual ball knowledge isn’t your forte but this team is so so different from what it was a few years ago on both sides of the ball. Being optimistic they should keep growing and if they can block even a little bit by the end of the year maybe they can find their way over the hump.

I’d rather lose by a toe in September anyway.

The Ravens are what they always are - a team with one trick (Lamar) who will always fail you once forced into obvious passing situations.
200w.gif

I know actual ball knowledge isn’t your forte but this team is so so different from what it was a few years ago on both sides of the ball. Being optimistic they should keep growing and if they can block even a little bit by the end of the year maybe they can find their way over the hump.

I’d rather lose by a toe in September anyway.
Remember, Kev doesn't watch football: he watches Mahomes, and that's it. Go easy on him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back