Nico Kovac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenwright: is he addled or what? WTF does it mean to say Ferguson asked for no more money for stepping in for a match? It's bad enough he tells his homely anecdotes, but they should at least make sense.
Like Ferguon, both of them are emotional and passionate, the difference being one is a well trained media fella who loves an audience and a camera in his face, the other just did what he was asked to do.

Like Ferguon, both of them are emotional and passionate, the difference being one is a well trained media fella who loves an audience and a camera in his face, the other just did what he was asked to do.
...yes, and didn't needed to be paid anymore for it. Is Kenwright suggesting that the test of the Galoot being a legend is that he didn't extort more money for a one off game he's stepped in for?

Bizarre. The feller's puddled.

Yes. Is he not to you?

I had my fill of that feller for 20 years.

I think that his moment in the hot seat means the world to him, he is a true blue, not quite the legend he is made out to be but you could see what it meant to him and many Blues, so let him have his moment or maybe moments then we move on, anyone who can get that result out of this bunch of overpaid overrated players deserves that moment!

If you mean Kenwright, yes it is time to move on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back