Nightmares

What’s he said that terrorises you exactly?
Generally the suspension of democracy (going to fix it so people will never have to vote for him again)
Collapsing NATO by withdrawing
Allowing Russia to expand without opposition through Western Europe
The complete gutting of reproductive rights for women
His backing for proto-facsist parties across the world
His complete lack of an ability to tell the truth.
His complete reliance on unrestricted Big Oil to solve the economy, with no regard for Climate change.

For starters

All from his own words, not “hyperbole”

Last edited:
Not a nightmare but i have a recurring dream where I'm trying to meet up with family or friends and i cant find them because i keep taking the wrong turn.
We need a resident psychologist on here, like an agony aunt thread
I have a reoccurring where I’m chewing gum, but it gets stuck at the back of my throat and I keep on having to put my finger in my mouth to claw it out. Not sure what if my missus is doing anything to me when I sleep like

Generally the suspension of democracy (going to fix it so people will never have to vote for him again)
Collapsing NATO by withdrawing
Allowing Russia to expand without opposition through Western Europe
The complete gutting of reproductive rights for women
His backing for proto-facsist parties across the world
His complete lack of an ability to tell the truth.
His complete reliance on unrestricted Big Oil to solve the economy, with no regard for Climate change.

For starters

All from his own words, not “hyperbole”

Sweet Dreams Mwahahahahahaha

DT.gif

Not a nightmare but i have a recurring dream where I'm trying to meet up with family or friends and i cant find them because i keep taking the wrong turn.
We need a resident psychologist on here, like an agony aunt thread
I have a recurring one where I'm playing cricket, and I'm always fielding in the deep, just off the boundary and everytime the ball comes my way, I either drop the catch, or I horribly mis-aim my throw back the bowler/keeper for a stumping when a run out is on.

But I nail it when I'm bowling or batting.

Make of that what you will...

Last edited:

I have recurring dreams where I am at some sort of event or something is happening and I am just there. It is not usually anything particularly exciting. There are usually quite a few people around many of whom I seem to know and/or recognise. Whilst I talk to others and interact with them it is quite apparent that I am not there with them. I usually end up a little bit lost in a crowd of familiar faces, not really knowing what to do. I don't panic nor am I particularly worried but just feel a little bit self-consciously by myself.

It is, really, a little bit sad ...

Not a nightmare, but I often dream about riding a motorcycle or scooter and then suddenly ask myself how is this possible as I don't have a "bike licence" or even own a bike/scooter. Weird really, It's like I don't realise that I'm dreaming but I know something's not right.
I have recurring dreams where I am at some sort of event or something is happening and I am just there. It is not usually anything particularly exciting. There are usually quite a few people around many of whom I seem to know and/or recognise. Whilst I talk to others and interact with them it is quite apparent that I am not there with them. I usually end up a little bit lost in a crowd of familiar faces, not really knowing what to do. I don't panic nor am I particularly worried but just feel a little bit self-consciously by myself.

It is, really, a little bit sad ...
At least it's not one of those where you're doing what you're doing before realising you're butt naked in front of everyone! 🤣 🤣

I use to have an awesome recurring dream where I had super powers, like superman and I could fly and literally gave everyone 'the business'...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back