Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Norwich City v Everton. 12th Dec at 1245.

Who's your favourite fab fourer?

• John Stones tho

Votes: 79 27.6%
  • Ross

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • Deulofeu

Votes: 86 30.1%
  • Lukaku

Votes: 86 30.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely should be beating this lot and I think their fans would agree.
Not being snide or that, just our team is better.

But then you would've said that about Bournemouth too, so...

Great preview @chicoazul and spot on about Coleman, he was immense on Monday and the type of performance that makes me go all Alan Partridge looking up into the abyss with a cheeky smile on my face. Last season he was absolutely crap, shirking challenges and generally just looking a shadow of the Seamus from the year before. His upturn in form has coincided perfect with Geri being boss and now our Seamus is hounding down anything that moves that isn't wearing blue. I don't think there's a better sight (well maybe not looking wise of course ) than Coleman marauding back and forth for 90+minutes without breaking sweat.

Think it could be a tough game tomorrow. Maybe a 2-1 win though it wouldn't surprise me if it was a draw. With what we have at our disposal up top it should really be 14-1 but we know life doesn't let us Evertonians have a stress free day on match day. I'm gonna say Lukaku with a brace to grab us the 3 points COYB!!

Their young reserve keeper Declan Rudd was impressive in the league cup at ours and against Watford last weekend. Hope he has a stinker tomorrow but apart from that he looks very promising for a future in blue and white?

Too many Puns' per paragraph, it makes my brain hurt.
images

Another quality product off Chico's preview production line...kudos.
As for the game, we'll batter them all over the park and score a couple of worldie goals. Sadly, these will be undone by two defensive lapses in/around our 6 yard box. Another draw then...2-2.

Had a good 30 second think about my answer to the poll then realised I'm technically a fully grown adult and picked Geri.

Great read think we will win this.

We better had.

COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back