Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Norwich City v Everton. 12th Dec at 1245.

Who's your favourite fab fourer?

• John Stones tho

Votes: 79 27.6%
  • Ross

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • Deulofeu

Votes: 86 30.1%
  • Lukaku

Votes: 86 30.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our performances against Bournemouth and Palace merited 6 points but we're left with 2. We need to turn these draws into maximums soon, but I've got a bad feeling we're about to make it 3 in a row.

Our performances against Bournemouth and Palace merited 6 points but we're left with 2. We need to turn these draws into maximums soon, but I've got a bad feeling we're about to make it 3 in a row.

Well, the first half did. You could well argue we got exactly what we deserved in the second.

But yeah, Norwich away. It's the most inevitable 2-2 there could be.

Disappointing lack of Catalan jailbait in this preview. I'm thinking 2-1 Del and Rom scorers sandwiching a nice fume generating Howard howler.

Top stuff Chico, bar the part about giving up Europa foran extra year of Barry, not for me.

Pretty kind to Norwich in comparison with previous years, didn't we have one crazy canary on here on the back of one of your previews, name escapes me ?

Will miss the first half and if we're not ten goals up I'll stand back to tele out of serious protest, not been impressed by these at all, even the drawn game with arsenal.

COYB

On their way to kill Colonel Mustard

CV9SI78WwAABrUE.png

Nice one @chicoazul
Loved the tribute to the late founder of North Face and his impact on "ket wigs"

Should do these, maybe not though. Reckon it could be dead frustrating.
1-2 to us? CoyF4

slow down you move to fast, you got to make the morning last...

life I love you
all is groovy

The 59th street bridge song ( feelin groovy)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back