Match Thread Norwich City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me, or did we only use two subs today?
FINE.JPG

You sound like a Boston Lawyer mate, I don't want to follow the Norwich way and get relegated every other year, and have money in the bank.
We need someone to inject a bit of personality, an identity of how we want to play our football, we haven't had a clue how we are set up for the last 3 or 4 managers.
If we are going to get beat, I want to be thinking at least we tried.
Benitez has to go full stop, he could qualify for and win the champions league and he would still be hated, Moshiri if he had a brain would have known this.
Norwich are in that position because of the club size and resources at their disposal. Everton obviously wouldn't be in that position. But to act as if the rationale of their signings is not more competent, or that such models aren't worth looking at or scalable with a larger club is negligent. We have more to learn right now from Brentford, Brighton and even Norwich than the inverse.

We are a mess for a reason, and it extends in large part having laughable process and a board casting broken limbs with band aids. The way the board makes decisions is the equivalent of throwing darts blind. You might hit around the center sometimes but if you don't know how you did or planned accordingly its rather pointless. I agree Rafael isnt helping that but the clubs problems, and ability for solutions extend past him or any manager.

Koff you useless prick. You’re taking us down. There’s so many mistakes because the players don’t believe in your philosophy and don’t know what they’re doing. A good manager plays to the strengths of the players and not make them play in a way they’re not comfortable with. I fear that Richy will be the next one to fall out with this idiot and will face the same fate as James and Digne. ????????????????????????

Twice I have seen that Benitez banner at Everton games . I don't think stuff like that helps the players. We had protests at Leeds against Bates and Cellino managers tended to be felt sorry for, when we were dire. Benitez hasn't become a bad manager overnight, injuries bad board room decisions etc are all contributing factors. Get behind the team and manager its amazing how the players feel about the fans and gives them more confidence to try things. My mum will be rolling in her grave with what's going on at her club.
Your post is a very fine one, and one about personal experience. Thanks for sharing.
Unfortunately @mumwasablue, this appointment was a powder keg from the very beginning and unless it was a successful one, there was only ever going to be one ending. Which is happening now.
It's a shame on the players as they are not as bad as painted, but, continually being played out of position in a non-workable formation with utterly stupid tactics can only lead to a bad ending.
This is more about the Coach who is totally out of touch with the Premier and is so obtuse and a control freak that unless changes are made, there is again only one end.
The plan is easily remedied by a simple 'Cause and Effect' analysis, ergo, get rid of the Cause (Benetiz) and the rest is fixable as there is enough in the playing staff to move us up the table.
Simple really, and if actioned, Evertonians and your Mum can feel happy again.

Apologies about the long winded response.

Status
Not open for further replies.