Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

We paid for fellaini 3M a year for 5 yrs didn't we???

If Rooney insisted on a move and only willing to go to Everton, utd wouldn't have much choice. 5M a year payment plan for 5yrs to utd, he would make most of that back for us with his global branding etc. why do you think Real Madrid spend silly amounts on players like bale, Ronaldo, zidane, they make back most of the money!

It's really not that far fetched IF Rooney wants it that is!

I think premier league rules are the whole fee has to be paid within 1 or 2 years when bought from the same league.
Us selling to or buying from abroad can be spread over the length of the contract.
Add ons dont count.

Seriously, where would we get the money for him? Only way we could afford Wayne Rooney would be if he waited out his contract and then agreed to a MAJOR cut in his wages.

I mean, I'm sure he could afford to do that, but he's a mug if he does. He should make as much as he can right now and come back to Everton when he's older for a season or two while he can still do a job. Rooney partnering Francisco Junior in the centre of midfield, oh baby!

I think premier league rules are the whole fee has to be paid within 1 or 2 years when bought from the same league.
Us selling to or buying from abroad can be spread over the length of the contract.
Add ons dont count.

Ahh did not know this.

Only chance is if fellaini goes then.

Oh and obviously the several other obstacles in the way ha!

I don't know, I just think there's something in this. There's definately something going on with Rooney, most likely he hasn't given us a second thought but you never know...stranger things have happened in football.

We'd be amazing with him, Fer, lescott and another winger.

Add ons dont count.

The deal that took him to United was over a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back