Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone so upset? We have all known this was coming since last year!

Because we new this for a long time but will bring in some desperate overpriced signing for anyone WHO can clear a ball and played som premiership games.

Kenwright pulled out another trick from his book.. got top price for his assets and told another lie.

Why is everyone so upset? We have all known this was coming since last year!

Because he talk about 100m war chest was utter waffle

We haven't bought anyone of note yet because we had to sell first

We will now spend around 40m on players, Its obvious this fella is a fraud

Because he talk about 100m war chest was utter waffle

We haven't bought anyone of note yet because we had to sell first

We will now spend around 40m on players, Its obvious this fella is a fraud
Yeah I'm going to judge him on one summer too. Moshiri out. #fraud #wheresthestonesmoney

Because we new this for a long time but will bring in some desperate overpriced signing for anyone WHO can clear a ball and played som premiership games.

Kenwright pulled out another trick from his book.. got top price for his assets and told another lie.
Our defence was better before Stones was in it. NEA.

I think we can all now get well and truly back in our box, it was nice having our hope lifted for a few weeks but we got ideas above our station and have been properly slapped about by the big boys.

I assume everyone has learned a valuable lesson about what to do with information posted on an internet forum?

Not to believe any of them anymore.

Will things ever actually change at Everton? We've all been bragging were rich as well haha

I think we can all now get well and truly back in our box, it was nice having our hope lifted for a few weeks but we got ideas above our station and have been properly slapped about by the big boys.

I assume everyone has learned a valuable lesson about what to do with information posted on an internet forum?

The heads will be still be exploding into the small hours mate. Expecting a few thread bans at least !

Might start a " whose head has exploded the most today " thread !

Not to believe any of them anymore.

Will things ever actually change at Everton? We've all been bragging were rich as well haha

Precisely mate, nothing more than educated guesses based on twitter accounts and news articles. Next window I am going to follow a load of journalists on twitter and trawl the internet for articles and then put together some plans myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back