Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm surprised I got my season ticket already to be honest.

I thought they'd be taking their time and I wouldn't get it until September 1st. That's how it works right Everton?

Someone start a petition to boycott the first three games, or to get funds for a plane saying Kenwright In.

And how difficult is it to start throwing some bricks together to build a stadium.

I DEMAND something.

Baffles me, that. For me this is the least stressful summer for years. We got a director of football who knows what he's doing. We've got a ton of money to spend, and there can surely no doubt at all that we will be spending some serious dosh. Why fret about the Spurs game, that will take care of itself. We're at the start of a new era at Everton Football Club, with a new owner and a new manager, let's give them the time to make the right decisions with the bigger goals in mind, of turning us into a team that can start winning trophies again.

We'll get a new keeper before the start of the season because we have to.

We'll have half a dozen possibilities lined up as possible replacements for Stones.

We'll do what it takes to keep Lukaku, and I feel sure we'll bring in another striker before the end of the transfer window.

We've been linked with several top midfielders, looks like we won't be having to rely so much on Barkley, Barry and McCarthy next season, I'd have liked to have seen Arnautovic as well, but it's good that we're looking for attacking left wingers.

Koeman is already working on the team's fitness and getting more out of the players, and we've got several great young players knocking on the door of the first XI.

What's there to stress about ??

Well we haven't, and we won't, so we've got Stekelenburg

Lamine Kone and Ashley Williams. Phenomenal

"Linked" means absolutely nothing, absolutely bollock all. Looks like we are having to rely on those again, because those are our midfielders

We signed a 35 year old goalkeeper from Fulham and a midfielder from Villa... and Goodison is getting some new paint and a few banners...

No wonder top players will not sign for us and our best players want to play elsewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back