Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how it can be argued that we are not selling to buy.

Again.
But to buy decent/quality players ijjy, (and hence pay a >7mio pounds wage bill) we had to realise non -broadcast revenue; commercial imperatives demanded it.
You can't make an omelette without breaking an egg.

Had your back all along here @Sapie88 spotted these frauds for what they were and tried to get people mobilised to answer the call, alas it was not to be and here we are, with a new kenwright puppet in charge, and a fat faced dutchman as gaffer

honourable mention to @Baines' left foot for recognising the danger, and those fallen brothers who were banned for their honesty and integrity

@Sapie88

I hope your inbox has been busy with apologies. Some people can't handle the truth.
Not one PM mate.
Id like to apologise to Sapie for not standing up for him with all that I had when he was faced down by the nasty and delusional.

Soz Saps.
It's okay hombre, the animosity I faced was bad.
Had your back all along here @Sapie88 spouted these frauds for what they were and tried to get people mobilised to answer the call, alas it was not to be and here we are, with a new kenwright puppet in charge, and a fat faced dutchman as gaffer

honourable mention to @Baines' left foot for recognising the danger, and those fallen brothers who were banned for there honesty and integrity
I still have no idea why Eric was banned.

But to buy decent/quality players ijjy, (and hence pay a >7mio pounds wage bill) we had to realise non -broadcast revenue; commercial imperatives demanded it.
You can't make an omelette without breaking an egg.

That's true, but the likes of losing Howard, Osman, Hibbert and Pienear would have also gave us more money on the wages front to get some of our targets in.

It's been a complete failure this window so far, the new dawn is not as good as what people said a few months back.

It's the perception to the outside world too. Weeks ago, it was all about the new everton with loads of money, yet to the outside world we have bought a cheap goalie, a cheap midfielder from Villa and sold one of our brightest talents to sign a cheaper older player.

I would like to extend an olive branch to any posters I quoted earlier. I am a forgiving guy, please don't feel like you can't apologise.

That's true, but the likes of losing Howard, Osman, Hibbert and Pienear would have also gave us more money on the wages front to get some of our targets in.

It's been a complete failure this window so far, the new dawn is not as good as what people said a few months back.
As usual Mooms, I appreciate your thinkings; but the window is far from shut yet.
I guess I am just warning against kneejerk.
The lie of the land is clearer now; let's see what eventuates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back