Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought in Gueyae when we the saved wages from a handful of released senior players.. getting in a new defender when we recieve Stones Money..

New owner but still a shoe string budget....

Current squad build on fees from Rooney, Rodwell, Fellaini, Lescott etc.

Stones and Lukaku will be Koemans transfer budget

BK sat at home loaded with no worries, just his patsy who has done all this we have outlayed millions for a backroom staff time will tell, but not the greates start with 6 days to the start of the season!

So as stated back in early June we have a 100m warchest to spend + any player sales. With now Stones leaving that means we have 140m roughly to spend? Can we see us spending this... I beg to differ same old everton. Sell to buy. I'd be totally shocked if our net spend is anything over 20m at the start of september

Had your back all along here @Sapie88 spotted these frauds for what they were and tried to get people mobilised to answer the call, alas it was not to be and here we are, with a new kenwright puppet in charge, and a fat faced dutchman as gaffer

honourable mention to @Baines' left foot for recognising the danger, and those fallen brothers who were banned for their honesty and integrity
"Nothing will be the same, blah blah blah".

*Everton sells one of best players*

Yeah completely different this, isn't it?

What an utter joke.

tumblr_mqq1ceQhQZ1sqcqjvo1_500.gif

I believe Moshiri can make us better 5 to 7 years from now. We don't need to win the league this year.

He'll put some of his own money into the new stadium, and we need to make moves like this to move up the table to put us in better position to sign the guys we really want down the road.

This about it - no way Koeman comes here to deal with the same old, same old. Our Iranian saviour has a long term vision lads.

Enjoy the ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back