Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not about how much you spend its how you spend it. I don't care if we spend 100 mil or 50 mil, its just about scouting the right players. The risk with big money is that you're looking for overpriced players. When you don't have big budget to spend you have to be creative. It looks like we weren't creative but we were ready to spend 60 mil for sissoko and Bolasie. Thats just shocking. We could've had players like janssen and Ziyech for 30 mil together. I hate to say it but look at a club like southampton. Every Year they lose their best players but every year they're capabel of finding good replacements for 10-15 mil. Why the hell cant we do that??

Is our scouting that bad?!

To be honest the is no proof we have money.

Looks like we may of passed the opportunity of Hart due to wages and form of Stekelenburg.

Seen multiple bids around 30 mil that seamed like are phantom, for example why chase sissoko with a few hours to go when he's been complaining about wanting a move all summer.

Perez information was leaked on Spanish and English side if fee and terms are agreed we wouldn't have Valencia by now. (Multiple reports of not hitting release clause and arguing over small amounts of money, funny that as we are 'rich'.

Gabbiadini Kone Witsel are unlikely to of come to us and should of moved on.

Valencia is a panic buy.

Net spend is negative so no matter what you say about the figures it looks like impression of club is sell to buy (Lukaku possibly won't of been impressed by ambition and will be leaving next year.)

This was our big chance to make a statement prove its not same old.

We have failed on these fronts and on reflection sackings need to be made from the board or expect the same next year.

Professor Albert E Said:

Definition of madness is doing the same thing multiple times and expecting a different result.

Elstone and Kenwright have to go.

On the pitch its same old in Koeman we trust. But mistakes have to be corrected off pitch and sackings made in my eyes.

The business we have done this window so far has been great. Although was let down on deadline day and that's due to positions not being filled not lack of money.

Why is it when anything gets a little bit difficult (transfers, stadium debacles, derbies) the club always end up collapsing spectacularly?

I can understand why people are frustrated, but things have changed, we aimed high for players got spanked, move on. Too much was made about how much would we spend this window, fans lost the run of themselves thinking we would splash the cash like Chelsea and City back in the day, 13 teams have broken club record transfer fees. Everybody is flush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back