Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
its extremely easy to get carried away with this transfer window. We were one striker away from it being very successful. BUT if would have singed sissoko for 30 mil, that would have been a joke, he's not good enough to start in our 11 so I am so happy with that. Gabbidni is a different story, everything was agreed, Napoli needed a replacement, couldn't get one, that's football. the only disappointing thing for my is that there were options out there. Remy/Bony on loan rather than Valencia, and Joe hart on loan. I cant help but think with them we would have been very good contenders for top 4. anyway, we have improved on a strong squad under Koeman which already looks a million miles from last year.

we need to hopefully get top 5 and kick on with better signing each year.

I, as probably 90% of GOT was taken in by the promises of grandeur...the mythical £102 Million net spend, the "he us ours" comments, the optimism, the euphoria of a top 4 position going into an international break and still FIVE days to the closure of the transfer window...to say I am devastated with the subsequent happeningso would be a massive understatement...never again will I believe what comes from @The Esk keyboard...everything will be scrutinised and disected and I will only believe that a player has signed once officially confirmed...new money...new players...new stadium...pffff...

I, as probably 90% of GOT was taken in by the promises of grandeur...the mythical £102 Million net spend, the "he us ours" comments, the optimism, the euphoria of a top 4 position going into an international break and still FIVE days to the closure of the transfer window...to say I am devastated with the subsequent happeningso would be a massive understatement...never again will I believe what comes from @The Esk keyboard...everything will be scrutinised and disected and I will only believe that a player has signed once officially confirmed...new money...new players...new stadium...pffff...
I'm glad to see you've come round.

Bless you child.

Don't be "devastated", there's much more in life than the everton transfer window. I was pretty upset, came to work, realised I hate my job and then that emotion kind of takes over the fact we didn't buy a striker.

Thoroughly depressing. The "Mersey Billionaires" have been absolutely shut up today. I warned you of this a month ago and I was laughed at and called names.

@bizzaro tagged me about 50 times to say I was stupid and in the wrong, yeah sure.
Yes Sapie, I have to admit you did say as much a month ago.

I didn't laugh but I didn't agree, I'm disappointed right now with the final day, but I won't give up hope, not just yet.

I think he needs to sack someone, change the whole face of the club, do your stuff or you are out.

I'm glad to see you've come round.

image.webp

He just sent me a PM with a photo of himself, should I be concerned ?

It has been a ridiculous transfer market this year with prices, would everyone be happy if we bought everyone for their asking price?;
Kone for 25 mil
brahimi 50mil euros(nt sure of the exchange rate)
sissoko 30 mil
gabbiadini 25 mil.

all of them wouldn't start in our team, barring Brahimi which lets face it, no one has seen him play apart from on youtube because if your employed/have a life you don't watch the portugese league.

the point being we could have spent 130 mil on all them but they would not improve our first 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back