Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat headed gimp sits on the bench not looking one bit arsed about the game, hasn't looked like he's wanted to be here from the off.

Wow look at the progress we've made, so far all Moshiri has shown is that he can overpay fat headed gimps and use a humongous arsehole like Jim White as a mouthpiece. He's actually managed to be more cringeworthy and deluded than Kenwright, so I suppose at least he's achieved something of note at Everton.

lol

Level on points with 3rd and 1 point off 2nd. Keep up the moaning and feeling sorry for yourself though!

See you in 5 games time when you're frothing at the mouth after a half arsed performance and Koeman chucking Deulofeu on in the 70th minute because he has no clue what else to do.

After 10 games last season we had 13 points from 30, and were sat in 11th place. After 6 games this season we have 13 from 18 available and are joint 3rd, 1 point off Tottenham in 2nd.

That alone is progress so I won't be frothing at the mouth unless we take 0 points from our next available 12 which I very much doubt we will.

Nothing has changed though.

After 10 games last season we had 13 points from 30, and were sat in 11th place. After 6 games this season we have 13 from 18 available and are joint 3rd, 1 point off Tottenham in 2nd.

That alone is progress so I won't be frothing at the mouth unless we take 0 points from our next available 12 which I very much doubt we will.

Glad you've come round to my way of thinking.

playing Devil's Advocate here, last year we had a BRUTAL schedule to start the year. This year is the opposite.

We need to add quality. Some players have not the mentality required and it will take koeman a while to see who they are. But I think he will. Finish 7th or better this season and add again to it in January and summer.
Ps the demise of West ham is something I really am enjoying so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back