Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it has been about six months since he came in. What were you expecting him to have accomplished to put your fears to rest @Sapie88 ?

I just don't understand why you are upset. We are moving forward with clearing the debt charges and for once in my life have a realistic possibility of a new stadium within five years. Things aren't going to change overnight. You're right that we aren't going to be rivalling city or united for signings but if we are managed and perform well we might well be in a position to do so in the near future. We are in a much better position than just six months ago. We don't have to sell the players and can justifiably ask for more than we would have when we were desperate for funds under Kenwright.

Everything should seem better once the first proper signing is out of the way.

I do think that they should hurry up with Mata, though, before Spurs or some other snides jump in a do a deal.

So it has been about six months since he came in. What were you expecting him to have accomplished to put your fears to rest @Sapie88 ?

I just don't understand why you are upset. We are moving forward with clearing the debt charges and for once in my life have a realistic possibility of a new stadium within five years. Things aren't going to change overnight. You're right that we aren't going to be rivalling city or united for signings but if we are managed and perform well we might well be in a position to do so in the near future. We are in a much better position than just six months ago. We don't have to sell the players and can justifiably ask for more than we would have when we were desperate for funds under Kenwright.
We've signed a jarg keeper for an undisclosed fee. Our manager is woefully average. We have no realistic transfer targets in sight. Our stadium is getting a bit of plastic and garden lights lashed on it, there's nothing to suggest that we're getting a new stadium in the next 5 years at all.

It's all hearsay and we've heard it all before.

Take no notice of the fool, he's a jabbering wreck who doesn't know his arse from his elbow!

We've signed a jarg keeper for an undisclosed fee. Our manager is woefully average. We have no realistic transfer targets in sight. Our stadium is getting a bit of plastic and garden lights lashed on it, there's nothing to suggest that we're getting a new stadium in the next 5 years at all.

Pure and Simple mate

We've signed a jarg keeper for an undisclosed fee. Our manager is woefully average. We have no realistic transfer targets in sight. Our stadium is getting a bit of plastic and garden lights lashes on it, there's nothing to suggest that we're getting a new stadium in the next 5 years at all.

We signed a keeper who isn't as atrocious as you are making out with no clue whether he will be first or third choice at the start of the season.

Our manager is an improvement on the last one. Who would you have rather we got? Bet your head would have fallen off over Ranieri and he was able to take an average Leicester to the title.

It is the first week of July under a new manager and a new board. There was also a major international tournament on during this time. How often do we sign players before the preseason starts? Not very often from my memory. There is still plenty of time left so no need to stress on that.

Realistic targets?!? Do you want us to go back to bargain bin shopping? Nobody thought Stoke could sign a player like Shaqiri but they did. I think we should be pursuing anyone who can improve us.

There's nothing to suggest we are getting a new stadium apart from the Mayor saying it is likely and the fact that we cannot continue to keep fixing Goodison. We will have to move at some point and Moshiri can actually afford to bankroll the construction of it out of pocket. It was never realistic that we would be able to finance a new stadium under Kenwright. But because it hasn't happened in these first six months is it time to panic over that? Personally, not for me.

You're telling everyone to be realistic but you aren't willing to give Moshiri more than six months to get a stadium project up and running. Who did you think we would be able to bring in as manager after finishing 11th? I will give Koeman time to impress me or depress me as his first season goes. Don't see the point resigning myself to doom when we are looking at a different Everton than we were six months ago.

Same old Everton? Yep.

head-falling-of-trolling-joke-animation.gif

We signed a keeper who isn't as atrocious as you are making out with no clue whether he will be first or third choice at the start of the season.

Our manager is an improvement on the last one. Who would you have rather we got? Bet your head would have fallen off over Ranieri and he was able to take an average Leicester to the title.

It is the first week of July under a new manager and a new board. There was also a major international tournament on during this time. How often do we sign players before the preseason starts? Not very often from my memory. There is still plenty of time left so no need to stress on that.

Realistic targets?!? Do you want us to go back to bargain bin shopping? Nobody thought Stoke could sign a player like Shaqiri but they did. I think we should be pursuing anyone who can improve us.

There's nothing to suggest we are getting a new stadium apart from the Mayor saying it is likely and the fact that we cannot continue to keep fixing Goodison. We will have to move at some point and Moshiri can actually afford to bankroll the construction of it out of pocket. It was never realistic that we would be able to finance a new stadium under Kenwright. But because it hasn't happened in these first six months is it time to panic over that? Personally, not for me.

You're telling everyone to be realistic but you aren't willing to give Moshiri more than six months to get a stadium project up and running. Who did you think we would be able to bring in as manager after finishing 11th? I will give Koeman time to impress me or depress me as his first season goes. Don't see the point resigning myself to doom when we are looking at a different Everton than we were six months ago.

image.webp

Lol !

Boom !!!!

Well I would love to share some of your optimism mate.

We will just have to see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back