Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe people are unhappy, we've secured a great manager, who is only a few weeks into his job and because he hasn't signed a few super stars people are moaning- crazy!

The euros haven't finished, players are still on holidays, clubs have only just returned to preseason, and without European football it's going to be hard to attract top players unless we pay them millions. Stay calm, the market is always inflated at the start, just wait for some of the super powers to start throwing money around and market will come alive.

I don't believe what I'm reading here, don't the OP know we're owned by MOSHIRI. We're filthy rich lad, owned by a pyar billionaire, get with it lad. We are now dining at the top table, we can afford to throw money around and soon we'll have a shiney new stadium.

And whats this you say about RK? from what I've been told, he was identified by Barcelona to take over from Enrique the season after next. He was all set for one more season with Southampton before moving to Barca but then Moshiri stepped in and the game changed. Whatever Moshiri has said has changed his mind, he's chosen Everton over Barca, we are one of the big boys now lad. BE VERY AFRAID.

I can't believe people are unhappy, we've secured a great manager, who is only a few weeks into his job and because he hasn't signed a few super stars people are moaning- crazy!

The euros haven't finished, players are still on holidays, clubs have only just returned to preseason, and without European football it's going to be hard to attract top players unless we pay them millions. Stay calm, the market is always inflated at the start, just wait for some of the super powers to start throwing money around and market will come alive.

But other teams have a
I disagree that nothing has changed.

The calibre of player we are now in for has been elevated, and we appear to have a manager with an actual clue.

No overnight fixes mate, but we need to be patient.

Do we? Why so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back