Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1esJjdWo.jpg
!?

When people say nothing has changed. I remember the late 90's/early 2000's, we had to left go an entire year of youth team players that included Baines, Joey Barton and I think Jags because the club was so skinny and in debt. Players who actually had a sell on value were being given free transfers just to get them off the wage bills.

Now our youth team is one of the strongest in the country. And genuinely providing first team players, who our better than some of the older players.

If we sell a player it's because he wants to go or the management want to sell. We're not in debt and can sell on our terms. We're in Europe not hanging on to stay in the league every year. Believe me things have changed, yes maybe not as fast as some people want but I think we're building with firm foundations. My opinion but I can see a brighter future.

May have a net spend around £30m but will lose Lukaku and Barkley. Hope Koeman got on with his work with a couple of early big name signings.

Even though I think a lot has changed for the better, particularly the new chairmen. It's quite scary to think in his first year we could actually have sold the three biggest assets at the club in Stones, Lukaku and Barkley. We definitely to have a good summer or I can see more fans turning on him.

Even though I think a lot has changed for the better, particularly the new chairmen. It's quite scary to think in his first year we could actually have sold the three biggest assets at the club in Stones, Lukaku and Barkley. We definitely to have a good summer or I can see more fans turning on him.

All those players were big parts of two poor seasons and one decent-ish one. We have not came close to winning anything with them so I am not overly concerned if they go for silly money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back