Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most important thing the board needs to get done, thinking big picture, is get the new stadium sorted. That involves capital. This was tough to do even for clubs like Arsenal.

If you look at what's happening strategically, to say our beloved club is in no better shape than we were 5 years ago is, well, ignorant. Like arguing with Trump supporters.

Up Everton

The most important thing the board needs to get done, thinking big picture, is get the new stadium sorted. That involves capital. This was tough to do even for clubs like Arsenal.

If you look at what's happening strategically, to say our beloved club is in no better shape than we were 5 years ago is, well, ignorant. Like arguing with Trump supporters.

Up Everton

I'm sure Elstone said we're not far off.

We are now officially the most aged team in the league

We continue to re sign our older over 30 players who have underperformed yet we keep them on and on and wonder why we fail to make inroads

We are now officially the most aged team in the league

We continue to re sign our older over 30 players who have underperformed yet we keep them on and on and wonder why we fail to make inroads

8th oldest squad in the League.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...ads-teams-need-new-blood-transfer/everton-fc/

Manchester United, thats Manchester United, who had Zlatan 35 and Carrick 35 in their squad were 17th.

And then theres always :

Everton have handed teenagers 2,140 minutes of Premier League action this season.

Everton have given more minutes to teenagers this season than any other team in the Premier League.

In total, players yet to reach their 20th birthday have amassed 6,132 minutes in the first 37 rounds of matches this campaign - more than 5,000 fewer than the 11,582 they played last season, according to figures from Youth Academies.

Despite facing accusations that he neglected young players during his tenure at Southampton, Ronald Koeman has given 2,140 minutes to the likes of Tom Davies, Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Mason Holgate since taking charge at Everton.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

8th oldest squad in the League.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...ads-teams-need-new-blood-transfer/everton-fc/

Manchester United, thats Manchester United, who had Zlatan 35 and Carrick 35 in their squad were 17th.

And then theres always :

Everton have handed teenagers 2,140 minutes of Premier League action this season.

Everton have given more minutes to teenagers this season than any other team in the Premier League.

In total, players yet to reach their 20th birthday have amassed 6,132 minutes in the first 37 rounds of matches this campaign - more than 5,000 fewer than the 11,582 they played last season, according to figures from Youth Academies.

Despite facing accusations that he neglected young players during his tenure at Southampton, Ronald Koeman has given 2,140 minutes to the likes of Tom Davies, Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Mason Holgate since taking charge at Everton.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

That article does not take into account the release lists published today

That article does not take into account the release lists published today

But it does take it account the actual ages of actual players who played actual games, rather than a list produced at the start of a transfer window. Maybe worry about the squad age when we aren't in a position to change it and have actual games to play.

I was bit of a skeptic, with regards to whether things have really changed.I made a few jibes about us doing our business on August 31st as per usual.But a fee of 30 million has been agreed for Jordan Pickford.We are in negotiations to sign Davy Klassen and Sandro Ramirez.The window hasn't even opened yet, but we are already in negotiations to sign players.If we can get the Klassen and Pickford deals in particular over the line then i'll be delighted.So hopefully we secure these signings.We have talented youth in our u23 premier league and our u20 world cup winners and we have purchased the site for a new stadium.So i think i disagree with the thread title.Things seem to have changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back