Match Thread Nottingham Forest v Everton - Team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fancy us more away from home.

Id take another 25 away games tbh.

This will be tough today though, especially if the Burnley and Sheff Utd game ends in a win and Luton get something at Palace prior to KO.
Luton aint getting nothing at Palace, they've had some bad results lately this is the game to change their form

I want these snides to absolutely batter us, have about 6 dead certs written off because of dodgy refereeing, then we nick a controversial last second winner that goes in off Beto’s hand. Then the entire team drop their kecks and skiddies and run towards the Forest end giving them an 11 man ‘helicopter’ salute!

Let's be honest we'd struggle to beat most League Two sides if the attack is Beto by himself, 'supported' by McNeil, Harrison and Doucoure.

If they all start, 4-0 Forest.

Luton aint getting nothing at Palace, they've had some bad results lately this is the game to change their form
Pretty sure we will lose and get relegated at the end of the season after the points deduction decision is upheld.

Just not interested anymore; thought we were playing tomorrow.

• Sad
Reactions: JLW
Most of the time I feel we will lose almost every game but I have a sneaky feeling we'll win today, they're not very good at all

Pretty sure we will lose and get relegated at the end of the season after the points deduction decision is upheld.

Just not interested anymore; thought we were playing tomorrow.
Sad that many fans feel the same mate.
It does make you think is it worth the emotional effort every week, unfortunately its not so easy to turn Everton off in your life.

I firmly believe we will stay up though and that's with a manager i dont want here.

Status
Not open for further replies.