Nuclear Weapons Good/Bad

• Good

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Bad

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • Green nuclear cheese on radiated toast

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters

Problem will be that it will get to the point where (multiple generations forward) it hasn't been used in so long some moron like Trump will get trigger happy and it'll be too late. I understand there are security protocols but I can see it happening due to the time and people fault thing.

If that was a universal logic then no one would use nukes against us in the first place if we didn’t have any to use against them.
Think it’s just from that MAD theory and uk USA etc used to have a no first strike policy, other country’s might have used tactical ones which don’t wipe out country’s but would win them a war quicker , this is all from that old film Threads by the way haha

Just to clarify, I am well aware that the UK does not buy it's Trident wareheads from some shady, Syrian, black market arms dealer :lol:

I thought, with this being in the Ale House (for now) I'd get away with an allegory to show my contempt for the way we chuck money into the instrumentation of war & death as a priority over the well being of the people living here.

Clearly I (once again) underestimated the pure pedantry certain posters like to display on here... :dodgy:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back