Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
n'zogbia is nowhere near "gash". he's just had a poor season in a poor side.
see also pienaar at dortmund and spurs.
12 months ago, most people on here would've been buzzing with n'zogbia under the stephen hughes tree!
f***ing clueless.
Pienaar wasn't shocking at Spurs or Dortmund. He just didn't get a game. Insomnia has been repeatedly gash for 30 odd games a season.

n'zogbia is nowhere near "gash". he's just had a poor season in a poor side.
see also pienaar at dortmund and spurs.
12 months ago, most people on here would've been buzzing with n'zogbia under the stephen hughes tree!
f***ing clueless.

I think you'll find you're clueless. Either that, or you don't actually watch football. I find it hard to believe I was watching the same N'Zogbia who single handily kept Wigan up two seasons ago today. He was shocking.

Pienaar wasn't shocking at Spurs or Dortmund. He just didn't get a game. Insomnia has been repeatedly gash for 30 odd games a season.

pienaar was a fairly big signing for dortmund at the time. he just struggled at that particular time with dortmund. say what you like, but most everton fans would've been excited to see n'zogbia at everton this time last year. i agree, 12 months on, we've well moved on by the looks of it, but he aint a sh** player by any stretch.

pienaar was a fairly big signing for dortmund at the time. he just struggled at that particular time with dortmund. say what you like, but most everton fans would've been excited to see n'zogbia at everton this time last year. i agree, 12 months on, we've well moved on by the looks of it, but he aint a sh** player by any stretch.

Shows how desperate we all were for a winger with pace. Amazing to say we're more than okay in that position now.

Shows how desperate we all were for a winger with pace. Amazing to say we're more than okay in that position now.
Agreed, speaking of which, i believe mirallas was only on for 25 mins today, but looked the t*ts!
as far as flair players go, this lad is gonna make adam johnson look like earl barrett! i can just feel it!!

I I find it hard to believe I was watching the same N'Zogbia who single handily kept Wigan up two seasons ago today. He was shocking.

He didnt.
He had a good season but dont exaggerate, he didnt keep them up by himself.
Villa signed him as a cheaper replacement for Young.
Mcleish then gave him others to track back and work on his defensive game, something he has never had the heart to do.
He soon lost interest.

He was never really that good. He just wasn't.

He had Ronaldo's role with a fraction of the talent. It's easy to shine when you have the ball all the time. He moved up to a better squad (mind you, we're talking fractionally here), and just isn't the same.

He didnt.
He had a good season but dont exaggerate, he didnt keep them up by himself.
Villa signed him as a cheaper replacement for Young.
Mcleish then gave him others to track back and work on his defensive game, something he has never had the heart to do.
He soon lost interest.

I think you'll find he did. Take away the goals he scored and assists he provided towards the end of the 2009/10 campaign and you'd have a relegated Wigan. His individual, standout performances when everything went through him kept Wigan up. It's as simple as that.

If I knew where to find Wigan fans I'd have plenty of people to support my opinion, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back