Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the lad had a bit about him at wigan and was actually disapointed when we never got him last summer. Looking back though I am kinda glad we dodged that bullet.....Maybe wigan was is his level as he didnt really do it at Newcastle or villa which makes me very sceptical whether he could improve us....There has got to be better options out there for the money he would cost! I would rather try and get milner or johnson on loan from city...

8648d1311055173-hanamaru-kindergarten-plz-stop-post.jpg

Hahahahaha

*applauds

they have been trying to get the kid fit for close on 3years ,they cant get him fit ,sounds daft but its true ,kids no were near a prem leauge player for me ,and never will be

He looks talented enough but he runs like he's wearing his wellies.

Give him another season to make the step up and then ship him off if he doesn't make the grade.

they have been trying to get the kid fit for close on 3years ,they cant get him fit ,sounds daft but its true ,kids no were near a prem leauge player for me ,and never will be

Maybe he could be part of some deal with lille ?

after all, if they think the Essex Messie is the dogs a homegrown player might be to their liking, now we would just need to make up the shortfall of about £30,000,000.

cant see him making it ,puts a decent cross in, thats about it no real pace ,not aggressive enough and dosnt put a full shift in, not an everton player for me , wants to spend less time knocking prozzys off and use his energy on the pitch,modern day john oster

ha, we sure dodged a bullet, although i was hoping we would sign him when he was going. way too much though, he has been so gash at villa, a team who seem to focus on wing play as well

Definitely a bullet dodged now I think. He was good in pre-season for them so it's not like he'll never come good, but generally he just doesn't look like a £10m player. Even in today's stupid market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back