Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dar would bum your dar.

Your dar has fallen into my dar's trap

tumblr_lvsinuVQVz1r298yoo1_400.jpg

He's been poor in any position attacking or defending. He's been poor on the bench even. Just poor.

Your best response is to just say he's poor without reasoning or backing up your argument. Says it all really.

I don't need to read any article posted by that beaut. He reckoned Swansea were going to finish above Everton only a couple of months ago and was telling the forum that too.

N'zogbia's poor play is just the usual excuse of blaming the manager. When in actual fact its the poor attitude of a poor player that is the key to the topic.

So you base your arguments on what you want to believe rather than what facts suggest. Explains why you are full of ****.

As Goat said. He was 1/12 even at Wigan. The stats speak for themselves.

What stats? other than both of your "opinions". No stats or articles back up anything you say Damon.

You're like a Liberal Democrat. You're full of **** and no one likes you.

Your best response is to just say he's poor without reasoning or backing up your argument. Says it all really.

So you base your arguments on what you want to believe rather than what facts suggest. Explains why you are full of ****.

What stats? other than both of your "opinions". No stats or articles back up anything you say Damon.

I'm so disappointed you deleted the last two lines of that post, so much potential for political discussion.

I've already backed up my facts. How many times has he been suspended by Villa this season?

I base it on what is right. The facts which state you're wrong. N'zogbia has been banned numerous times by Villa this season. Even when he played he's been gash. Goat said. He's been 1 in 38 this season.

You're like a Lib Dem.

I'm still waiting on you to confirm how many times he's been banned by Villa.

You have no idea what you're on about and no one likes you.

Actually you're wrong there. The majority of posters on GOT (>50%) approve of Matt Damon.

The last poll proved that. Thats a fact.

So not only do I know what I'm on about. The fact you state that "no one likes you" is wrong. Again.

Actually you're wrong there. The majority of posters on GOT (>50%) approve of Matt Damon.

The last poll proved that. Thats a fact.

So not only do I know what I'm on about. The fact you state that "no one likes you" is wrong. Again.
fantastic :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back