Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
N'Zogbia is a really good player being employed badly by a **** manager.

The Wigan fan was spot on about how N'Zogbia likes to play. Ironic how Goat was having a go at people not watching players properly.

N'Zogbia's stats at Wigan prove that the 1 in 12 player that Goat was arguing is total rubbish.

Facts disprove your own argument.

How many times has N'zogbia been suspended this season - by his own club?

Before having a go at MoutsGoat have a check of the "FACTS" about N'zogbia and Villa. Then come back.

1/12 is being overly generous to him.

How many times has N'zogbia been suspended this season - by his own club?

We're talking about wether he's a good player or not, so it might help if you stick to the topic.

Before having a go at MoutsGoat have a check of the "FACTS" about N'zogbia and Villa. Then come back.

We both agree he's not played well at Villa. We're arguing wether it's his lack of ability or Mcleish's defensive tactics that have caused the loss of form, so I don't need to check his stats at Villa but 'you' do need to actually read the post properly and actually understand what people are talking about before you post crap.

@Goat

Yeah, stats don't tell you everything but to say stats don't mean anything is crap. If getting those kind of stats at a weak club doesn't mean anything then why aren't all wingers pulling in those kind of returns, especially as they're at better clubs than Wigan?

We're talking about wether he's a good player or not, so it might help if you stick to the topic.

He's only a good player if he's on the field. If he's suspended for breaching club rules he's not a good player. That's as on topic as it can be.

You only say its off topic because it doesn't suit you.

We both agree he's not played well at Villa. We're arguing wether it's his lack of ability or Mcleish's defensive tactics that have caused the loss of form, so I don't need to check his stats at Villa but 'you' do need to actually read the post properly and actually understand what people are talking about before you post crap.

"Not played well" Are you having a laugh? He's been awful. They are only 3 points above the drop.

If he was that good they wouldn't be in the position they are. Infact if he was a good player he wouldn't be breaching club rules. He would be in the team and playing regularly. But he's done neither and when he has played he's done sod all.

Yes you do need to check the stats are you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

Come back when you have checked the stats.

@Goat

Yeah, stats don't tell you everything but to say stats don't mean anything is crap. If getting those kind of stats at a weak club doesn't mean anything then why aren't all wingers pulling in those kind of returns, especially as they're at better clubs than Wigan?

I wouldn't bother, Damon does nothing but troll.

He's only a good player if he's on the field. If he's suspended for breaching club rules he's not a good player. That's as on topic as it can be.

"Not played well" Are you having a laugh? He's been awful. They are only 3 points above the drop.

If he was that good they wouldn't be in the position they are. Infact if he was a good player he wouldn't be breaching club rules. He would be in the team and playing regularly. But he's done neither and when he has played he's done sod all.

Yes you do need to check the stats are you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

Pretty sure that's not the definition of a good player. If that was the case George Best playing in this day and age would be a terrible player as he'd be suspended every 5 minutes.

You're full of crap. lol

Neither me or Goat mentioned his suspensions at any point you idiot, so how can you try arguing you're on topic?

If he was that good they wouldn't be in the position they are.

If you're employed in the wrong position and told to defend when all your strengths are as an attacking player is it really suprising when you don't perform as well as you did at a club where you were given the freedom to be a creative player?

I already read the article posted by Brennan which proves how he's being employed much deeper and being made to defend more since he's been at Villa, you obviously haven't.

Even a Wigan fan posted to say he's a good player being used badly by Mcleish.

You're full of crap. lol

Neither me or Goat mentioned his suspensions at any point you idiot, so how can you try arguing you're on topic?

I notice you're dodging the issue. His suspensions directly relate to him playing. Therefore it is key to the topic.

If you're employed in the wrong position and told to defend when all your strengths are as an attacking player is it really suprising when you don't perform as well as you did at a club where you were given the freedom to be a creative player?

He's been poor in any position attacking or defending. He's been poor on the bench even. Just poor.

I already read the article posted by Brennan which proves how he's being employed much deeper and being made to defend more since he's been at Villa, you obviously haven't.

I don't need to read any article posted by that beaut. He reckoned Swansea were going to finish above Everton only a couple of months ago and was telling the forum that too.

N'zogbia's poor play is just the usual excuse of blaming the manager. When in actual fact its the poor attitude of a poor player that is the key to the topic.

Even a Wigan fan posted to say he's a good player being used badly by Mcleish.

As Goat said. He was 1/12 even at Wigan. The stats speak for themselves.

I notice you're dodging the issue. His suspensions directly relate to him playing. Therefore it is key to the topic.

He's been poor in any position attacking or defending. He's been poor on the bench even. Just poor.

I don't need to read any article posted by that beaut. He reckoned Swansea were going to finish above Everton only a couple of months ago and was telling the forum that too.

N'zogbia's poor play is just the usual excuse of blaming the manager. When in actual fact its the poor attitude of a poor player that is the key to the topic.

As Goat said. He was 1/12 even at Wigan. The stats speak for themselves.

Oh Matt you're so funny. Rofling all over the place here. I'd love to see you in court, would be hilarious! :D:D

I don't need to read any article posted by that beaut.

Listen trollboy,

Even if i had said that Swansea would finish above us (which i didn't, as has already been discussed) i would never have said:

'Arsenal are ready to go BANG'
'Everton are the only team not ready to implode, i'm a realist'
'We'll be taken over in the summer'

Who's the beaut...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back