Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its because his beloved Swansea are not above Everton.

Oh and as for N'zogbia...

AT LEAST WE'RE NOT VILLA !

840018_LA_troll_norway.jpg

I am sorry I did not mean to rip everton, I have many everton friends, including the one who showed me this thread, it gets on my nerves that because someone thinks if he played for wigan it means they must not be very good, christ sake look at baines, we cant help being a small town stuck in the middle of liverpool and manchester, and having to start from scratch evey season rebuilding because we have to sell to break even.
Moulesgoat was just using the age old rhetoric we are sick of - give us some credit, but reading what that fool has written up to now and the general knowledge he seems to have, I won't be counting any chickens.

You are brilliant.

That's the longest/best sentence ever.

That Wigan fan just ripped our club and you all love him.

Spot on.

I am sorry I did not mean to rip everton, I have many everton friends, including the one who showed me this thread, it gets on my nerves that because someone thinks if he played for wigan it means they must not be very good, christ sake look at baines, we cant help being a small town stuck in the middle of liverpool and manchester, and having to start from scratch evey season rebuilding because we have to sell to break even.
Moulesgoat was just using the age old rhetoric we are sick of - give us some credit, but reading what that fool has written up to now and the general knowledge he seems to have, I won't be counting any chickens.

You're calling him a fool but you've just signed up to an Everton forum to have a go at him over one of your ex players?

Much time on your six fingered hands mate?

Spot on.

You're calling him a fool but you've just signed up to an Everton forum to have a go at him over one of your ex players?

An online forum is hardly the place to question somebody else's use of free time !

EDIT: Thanks for the lovely neg rep Trollboi you weapon

He's doing BRILLIANT at Villa is N'zogbia.

BRILLIANT LAD. BRILLIANT.

If he keeps it up Villa will go down and the Matt Damon prophecy will be complete!

They're obviously out of pies in Wigan. Goat ate them all. Hence this so called Wigan fans signed up on here.

He's doing BRILLIANT at Villa is N'zogbia.

BRILLIANT LAD. BRILLIANT.

If he keeps it up Villa will go down and the Matt Damon prophecy will be complete!

They're obviously out of pies in Wigan. Goat ate them all. Hence this so called Wigan fans signed up on here.

Still waiting for Arsenal to go BANG

An online forum is hardly the place to question somebody else's use of free time !

EDIT: Thanks for the lovely neg rep Trollboi you weapon

He's just ripped your club there mate. Drop the angst it doesn't serve you well like.

The irony here is that I remember Chico saying in his Wigan preview that people from there were alright.

Most of them are but there's always a few tools. Geg out lid. This is between scousers and wools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back