Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont like N'Zogbia really, always seems to have potential but never really shines in his previous teams. Wether thats coincidence who knows, but i wouldnt take the risk!

1. Learn what irony means. That would be hypocrisy.
2. Arteta is totally relevant when referring to the fact that one bad season does not make a player. Making things up about my opinion of Bendtner is different.

1. The phrase "Oh the irony" is a phrase, it had no context in the sentence that I wrote underneath, hence the seperate paragraph. Learn to write on the internet.
2. Arteta had 2 bad Seasons and I never made anything up, you rate Bender, somebody who is universally considered an awful player, so in the context of judging your ability to "rate" players, the bringing up of a previous player whos talent you had sang about was very relevant.

To conclude, you wouldnt know talent if it jumped up infront of you wearing a sign that said "IM TALENT", thus meaning I shall no longer be taking this pointless discussion any further.

He's a talented player, no doubt. He's not gash but is a risk. I haven't watched him at all this year for Villa so I have no idea if it's down to the gaffer or not but the talent's there and he fulfilled it at Wigan.

1. The phrase "Oh the irony" is a phrase, it had no context in the sentence that I wrote underneath, hence the seperate paragraph. Learn to write on the internet.
2. Arteta had 2 bad Seasons and I never made anything up, you rate Bender, somebody who is universally considered an awful player, so in the context of judging your ability to "rate" players, the bringing up of a previous player whos talent you had sang about was very relevant.

To conclude, you wouldnt know talent if it jumped up infront of you wearing a sign that said "IM TALENT", thus meaning I shall no longer be taking this pointless discussion any further.

It's a phrase which contains the word 'irony'. Google the word 'irony' and find out what it means.

You've been laid out in the middle of the ring for about 10 minutes lad, Brownz came in after you were out for the count and just kicked you for good measure.

You said N'Zogbia was s***e. A player who set up and scored over 30 goals in two seasons at Wigan, and was considered one of the main reasons why Wigan stayed up last season. According to you he was a '1 in 12' player during that period, even though he was creating a goal once every three games....

Then you spun around and said he had 'talent' but that he was lazy. Pretty different statement to 'he is s**t'.

Sad to see really.

Ok ginge, cool freaking story ginge.

And for the record, I know you didnt write a story, just in case your gonna ask me to google the word story.

LOL ECHO

I'd rather sh*t my pants and be force fed it with mushrooms than sign him now.

Let that be the end of it.

(I don't like mushrooms)

MoulesGoat - you really are clueless and know naff all about football,

I am a wigan athletic fan who has registered on this site purely to argue with the ****e you are spouting- nzogbia is a top class player, when up against decent teams he was awsome, agains the poor non football teams - like everton and others - he gave the rest of the team more space because he had 3 players on him every time he touched the ball, I only wish we had the finances and size to have been able to keep him, martinez saw something in him which no other manager saw including the much revered bobby robson, despite being a left footed player his best position is by far on the right side of a front 3, his pace and ball holding ability and the way he cuts inside to either pass or shoot is the reason for his success, and despite him playing that way and at times being unplayable the nobhead manager at villa still persists in playing him as a left winger.

You would be very lucky to get him but very much doubt you will, if villa survive they will get rid of buffoon of a manager and may appoint a decent one, who knows it could even be moyes, who is said to be on the lookout for a step up the ladder.

MoulesGoat - you really are clueless and know naff all about football,

I am a wigan athletic fan who has registered on this site purely to argue with the ****e you are spouting- nzogbia is a top class player, when up against decent teams he was awsome, agains the poor non football teams - like everton and others - he gave the rest of the team more space because he had 3 players on him every time he touched the ball, I only wish we had the finances and size to have been able to keep him, martinez saw something in him which no other manager saw including the much revered bobby robson, despite being a left footed player his best position is by far on the right side of a front 3, his pace and ball holding ability and the way he cuts inside to either pass or shoot is the reason for his success, and despite him playing that way and at times being unplayable the nobhead manager at villa still persists in playing him as a left winger.

You would be very lucky to get him but very much doubt you will, if villa survive they will get rid of buffoon of a manager and may appoint a decent one, who knows it could even be moyes, who is said to be on the lookout for a step up the ladder.

On me arse here lad, is right lad you tell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back