Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not worth the risk. Moyes will go defensive at times and that doesn't seem to suit N'Zogbia at all. I want proper lads that will do what is required of them. Not gits that we need to change our game plan around.

Be amazed if Moyes went for him.

I'd have to consider Moyes might have learned from the better more creative performances of late.

I may have to deal with the fact I might be wrong ....... as if :dodgy:

Hes beyond awful.

I called it when he was at Wigan and hes shown it all Season at Villa.

He was a 1 in 12 player at Wigan
Hes now a 1 in 38 player at Villa

Billy got the same quota in his first season and i'm pretty sure you don't use him as a benchmark for what a great footballer should be.

Except that Bily had no pace, showed no real capability to beat defenders, and was totally reliant on his awesome shot to make himself look good. Not even comparable.

Bily got 7 goals and 4 assists in his first season at Everton.
Bily then got 2 goals and 3 assists in his second season at Everton.

N'Zogbia had improved every season he played for Wigan, he then went to Villa and has been playing in a crap team forced to play an overly defensive role which has resulted in his attacking potential suffering.

But let's totally ignore his solid record for Wigan and call him crap because of one bad season. Good one.

Hes beyond awful.

I called it when he was at Wigan and hes shown it all Season at Villa.

He was a 1 in 12 player at Wigan
Hes now a 1 in 38 player at Villa

I think people must've saw that step over & shot he did against WAYNE BRIDGE last year when he was ON LOAN AT WEST HAM and thought he was the sh*t.

If you called it at Wigan you can't be much of a judge, he was excellent there.

Well in lad.

[video=youtube;AuiNLMJcE-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuiNLMJcE-o[/video]

I particularly like the part at 2 minutes in that video where he makes us look like a bunch of tits. I was at that match and he ripped us a new arsehole.

Scores with his head, scores from free kicks, scores with both feet. Has pace, can beat defenders, is strong on the ball.

But don't let the videos of him scoring a wide range of goals and assisting his team mates along with the stats fool you guys, he's f***ing shocking.

Well in lad.

[video=youtube;AuiNLMJcE-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuiNLMJcE-o[/video]

Scores with his head, scores from free kicks, scores with both feet. Has pace, can beat defenders, is strong on the ball.

But don't let the videos of him scoring a wide range of goals and assisting his team mates along with the stats fool you guys, he's f***ing shocking.
whats he dun on the bigger stage at villa ,niche

whats he dun on the bigger stage at villa ,niche

Don't think the stage has anything to do with it Fox, more the fact that Villa don't let him do what he does best, get at teams and play a very attacking role. McLeish had a go at him a few months ago because Zog complained about it on Twitter, and some of the Villa fans i've spoken to agree that he doesn't fit the way they play.

There's plenty of instances where a player doesn't fit a team they go to, that doesn't make them a bad player. Bily isn't a bad player, he just isn't a premier league player and never would have been. Good article which explains his problems:

http://footballfollower.com/football-blog/happened-charles-nzogbia-aston-villa/

agree with brennan's view that hes defo not gash, the kid has potential and if villa looked to offload him on a cheap i reckon we could do a hell of a lot worse. The problem is brennan would moyes play him in a similar mould as what mcleish is doing at villa? i have the feeling he is a lot more suited to a more attack minded team like wigan to ourselves - sadly

If you called it at Wigan you can't be much of a judge, he was excellent there.

Maybe you and the blind ginger need to learn how to read.

1in 12 players will have a good game, 1 game in 12 they will show up, thats why "HE LOOKS BOSS ON YOUTUBE LAD".

And hes boss lad, its just Mcliesh making him look gash lad.

LOL ECHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back