Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
28 goals, as a winger, in 8 seasons of English football for such illustrious stalwarts as Aston Villa, Wigan and Newcastle?

One good season at Wigan, coupled with a sulk that could shame Nicolas Anelka?

£10m for all of the above?

I'll stick with my orginial assessment I think...

9 goals, 8 assists in his last season at Wigan. Went to Villa and has been playing in a crap team being told to play far too defensively ever since.

He's far from sh**e.

... is the correct answer.

He's a good player who has been utterly McLeish'd at Villa.

28 goals, as a winger, in 8 seasons of English football for such illustrious stalwarts as Aston Villa, Wigan and Newcastle?

One good season at Wigan, coupled with a sulk that could shame Nicolas Anelka?

£10m for all of the above?

I'll stick with my orginial assessment I think...

One good season ?

7 goals, 7 assists in 2009/10
10 goals, 8 assists in 2010/11

How many of our players have even scored 7 goals this season ?

People saying he's rubbish clearly don't actually like football. Nobody is saying he is God's gift to the left wing but he's a good player. Fact.

He's a good player when he wants to be. I'd take him for a small fee as cover if we get Donovan and Pienaar.

Good player nothing special. Been made to look worse at villa

Pienaar donovan and drenthe are all better tho.

Minimum cost would still be about 5M. If we had that money i belive moyes could find better!

If he would cost half the £10m that Villa paid for him last year he would be a bargain for someone. I don't think we could take the risk though, even if we did have the money. And we want Pienaar for the left anyway.

[Poor language removed] him he chose villa he new there were goin to be gash but was offerd mor ££££ so he went to villa, Moyes would ask him to be a bit more defensive than he was at Wigan as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back