Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree with brennan's view that hes defo not gash, the kid has potential and if villa looked to offload him on a cheap i reckon we could do a hell of a lot worse. The problem is brennan would moyes play him in a similar mould as what mcleish is doing at villa? i have the feeling he is a lot more suited to a more attack minded team like wigan to ourselves - sadly

Good point. I think he would flourish playing for a team like Spurs or Arsenal where he would have more free reign to do what he does best. Unfortunately i don't think he's going to get that chance playing for Villa, because he can't play to his potential.

Maybe you and the blind ginger need to learn how to read.

1in 12 players will have a good game, 1 game in 12 they will show up, thats why "HE LOOKS BOSS ON YOUTUBE LAD".

And hes boss lad, its just Mcliesh making him look gash lad.

LOL ECHO

If he's a one in 12 player he must have played about 120 games a season at Wigan then. No wonder he hasn't performed well this season, must be exhausted.

Get off the ropes.

Good player. Maybe Goat's right and he's inconsistent or hasn't got the mentality, but he's certainly capable.

I keep forgetting that Wigan are the new Barca.

At Wigan he was possibly their best player, I mean considering how much utter gash Wigan has within the squad that isnt really hard. So im fairly sure they gave him the ball ALL the time, hence his SUPERB(giggle) strike rate.

Hes made the step up and hes been found out, its no big deal, just admit hes gash and we can move on.

I mean according to this Brennan Nicolas Bender is a wonderful talent also.

I often wonder if some people watch football.

I keep forgetting that Wigan are the new Barca.

At Wigan he was possibly their best player, I mean considering how much utter gash Wigan has within the squad that isnt really hard. So im fairly sure they gave him the ball ALL the time, hence his SUPERB(giggle) strike rate.

Hes made the step up and hes been found out, its no big deal, just admit hes gash and we can move on.

I mean according to this Brennan Nicolas Bender is a wonderful talent also.

I often wonder if some people watch football.

You're turning into Damon more and more every day. Try and stick to the discussion at hand instead of making bull**** comments about something which is totally irrelevant.

I do like the part where you ignore the facts about how he is expected to play a different role at Villa, which is why he doesn't see the ball in the same areas of the pitch. Instead you just go on about how he has been 'found out' because he has had one bad season in a team playing crap football.

Arteta had a bad season a year ago, but you still bum him all over the show.

Who is it that doesn't watch football ?

10 goals
9 assists
More successful dribbles than anybody in the league 2010/11
One goal for every 5.8 shots (Berbatov rate 3.9)

Proper gash player aye.

GET OFF THE ROPES.

There's plenty of instances where a player doesn't fit a team they go to, that doesn't make them a bad player. Bily isn't a bad player, he just isn't a premier league player and never would have been. Good article which explains his problems:

http://footballfollower.com/football-blog/happened-charles-nzogbia-aston-villa/

Pienaar is gash : Spurs.

Donovon is gash : Bayer Leverkusen.

Gibson is gash : Man U.

And there's bound to be some other examples i can't think of right now.

Just because a player might be gash at one club doesn't mean he won't be good at another with a different set up.

Persoanlly i don't rate N'Zogbia that high but saying he's gash just because he's playing in a god awful McCleish managed Villa side doesn't mean he woudln't do well at at club managed by Moyes who does well at getting the best out of players who have lost their way.

Just because a player might be gash at one club doesn't mean he won't be good at another with a different set up.

Persoanlly i don't rate N'Zogbia that high but saying he's gash just because he's playing in a god awful McCleish managed Villa side doesn't mean he woudln't do well at at club managed by Moyes who does well at getting the best out of players who have lost their way.

It's cringeworthy. People seem to think in black and white. A player is either awesome or crap, no extenuating circumstances, if a player is good they must always be good regardless of the team they play in. Ridiculous.

Oh the irony.

You accuse me of being irrelevant then bring up Arteta in a thread which has no relevance.

I never said Arteta wasnt playing awful, I simply maintained that he wasnt finished and would "rise" again.

I honestly dont need to take this discussion any further, hes an awful player and has shown it every week this Season and fairly sure he will show it every week next Season, even after Mcliesh gets sacked.

Its not the Manager, its the player, as Browns pointed out and as the youtube vids show, he has talent, he just doesnt have the application, thats why he will always be a 1 in 12 player.

When Everton intially linked I did what I do with every player that Everton show an interest in, I watch them closely, hence me putting the 1 in 12 tag on him, the first few games I watched him I had to check the lineups to see if he actually was playing, then after about 5 games he scored a goal and made an assist, then he again went AWOL for another 7 games.

Regardless of his "talent" or lack of it, he thankfully will never play for Everton, which is wonderful news.

Pienaar had shown he was a great player whilst playing for Everton, so not sure why anybody would say hes gash.
Donovan is gash!!!
I personally always thought Gibson looked a decent prospect at United.

Oh the irony.

You accuse me of being irrelevant then bring up Arteta in a thread which has no relevance.

I never said Arteta wasnt playing awful, I simply maintained that he wasnt finished and would "rise" again.

I honestly dont need to take this discussion any further, hes an awful player and has shown it every week this Season and fairly sure he will show it every week next Season, even after Mcliesh gets sacked.

Its not the Manager, its the player, as Browns pointed out and as the youtube vids show, he has talent, he just doesnt have the application, thats why he will always be a 1 in 12 player.

When Everton intially linked I did what I do with every player that Everton show an interest in, I watch them closely, hence me putting the 1 in 12 tag on him, the first few games I watched him I had to check the lineups to see if he actually was playing, then after about 5 games he scored a goal and made an assist, then he again went AWOL for another 7 games.

Regardless of his "talent" or lack of it, he thankfully will never play for Everton, which is wonderful news.

1. Learn what irony means. That would be hypocrisy.
2. Arteta is totally relevant when referring to the fact that one bad season does not make a player. Making things up about my opinion of Bendtner is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back