Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
MoulesGoat - you really are clueless and know naff all about football,

I am a wigan athletic fan who has registered on this site purely to argue with the ****e you are spouting- nzogbia is a top class player, when up against decent teams he was awsome, agains the poor non football teams - like everton and others - he gave the rest of the team more space because he had 3 players on him every time he touched the ball, I only wish we had the finances and size to have been able to keep him, martinez saw something in him which no other manager saw including the much revered bobby robson, despite being a left footed player his best position is by far on the right side of a front 3, his pace and ball holding ability and the way he cuts inside to either pass or shoot is the reason for his success, and despite him playing that way and at times being unplayable the nobhead manager at villa still persists in playing him as a left winger.

You would be very lucky to get him but very much doubt you will, if villa survive they will get rid of buffoon of a manager and may appoint a decent one, who knows it could even be moyes, who is said to be on the lookout for a step up the ladder.

haymaker-1.jpg

Well played lad, please stick around.

************* BREAKING NEWS ************* BREAKING NEWS ************* BREAKING NEWS ************* BREA

I am sorry I did not mean to rip everton, I have many everton friends, including the one who showed me this thread, it gets on my nerves that because someone thinks if he played for wigan it means they must not be very good, christ sake look at baines, we cant help being a small town stuck in the middle of liverpool and manchester, and having to start from scratch evey season rebuilding because we have to sell to break even.
Moulesgoat was just using the age old rhetoric we are sick of - give us some credit, but reading what that fool has written up to now and the general knowledge he seems to have, I won't be counting any chickens.

I am sorry I did not mean to rip everton, I have many everton friends, including the one who showed me this thread, it gets on my nerves that because someone thinks if he played for wigan it means they must not be very good, christ sake look at baines, we cant help being a small town stuck in the middle of liverpool and manchester, and having to start from scratch evey season rebuilding because we have to sell to break even.
Moulesgoat was just using the age old rhetoric we are sick of - give us some credit, but reading what that fool has written up to now and the general knowledge he seems to have, I won't be counting any chickens.
Lol.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back