Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

N'Zogbia - Possible interesting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of interest, why are we discussing the frustratingly inconsistent but undeniably talented Mr Nzogbia, has he been linked with us again? :unsure:

Have to admit tho this thread is much more entertaining than the Stoke game I've just sat thru:blink:

Unlike N'zogbia. Who is GASH.
well he sure seems an unhappy chappie at the villa, apparently the lad wants to run free on a footy pitch but is tethered to more defensive stuff, the same wouldve happened under moyles if he came here

well he sure seems an unhappy chappie at the villa, apparently the lad wants to run free on a footy pitch but is tethered to more defensive stuff, the same wouldve happened under moyles if he came here

He's too gash to be at Everton. He belongs at Villa.

What's brilliant about this abuse fest is that it is 100% unrelated to Everton. Fox already confirmed he is NOT coming. So basically, it's an argument over another club's player with no relation to our club at all.

8648d1311055173-hanamaru-kindergarten-plz-stop-post.jpg

When N'Zogbia scores for us he will whip off his jersey and reveal a T-Shirt that says AT LEAST I'M NOT VILLA!

He had 1/2 a good season, and scored a couple of good youtube goals every season before that. He's lazy, bad attitude, and does too many step overs like a **** Ronaldo.

Yeah mate, hes had 1 good game, he played really well in the Sunderland game, other than that he hasnt impressed me at all.

Hes a young lad so I wont be too harsh, but he lacks pace big time and doesnt really have enough skill to beat his man, but saying that he gets some decent crosses in now and again without beating his man.

He also looks like he lacks of a bit of confidence, but hes a young lad learning his trade, so time is on his side.

Do you think we would have benefited from having someone of the type of say, a Charles N'Zogbia to come in and do a job for us

If it was a 1 game and not a 12 game, if you know what I mean mate.

What are your thoughts on the boy Gueye Browns?

I actually think he's got a pretty good football brain, he has some nice ideas when he's on the ball and his movement is decent. He can pass and shoot to a reasonable standard too. But then he has a really, really poor way of running that takes ages to get going and he's not great at twisting and turning either.

With a player like that you're looking for somewhere you can fit him in and it's hard to find a place that isn't out wide because he isn't technically good enough to play in the central positions. Usually someone like him would end up being a very decent striker in the lower leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back