Oasis reunion

Sack dyche

• Yes

• Yes

• I’ll go oasis with you and have intercourse

Results are only viewable after voting.

They would have known, and they would have been told people will pay, so I expect them to have agreed based upon previous band decisions.

I dunno, they're not these working class heroes people claim they are. Liam is just a lout, and Noel is just a grump, they're just from Manchester/have an accent so people lazily think they are down with the working man

All will be taken care by the management while they are counting the money

Mark Lanegan's chapter in his autobiography about Liam Gallagher is absolutely glorious. Shame about the unnecessary music over the top of it, but damn it's funny. He hated him. Lanegan hated nobody more than himself back then, mind.

I doubt it he band themselves had anything to do with the ticket prices, but I guess they could have at least released a statement
I’ve seen things which suggest other artists have shown more control than what people assume they have (if true) and several artists have definitely refused to use the “dynamic pricing” that caused the tickets to triple in price

All this grandstanding against sites like Viagogo would be more impressive if it wasn't painfully obvious that nowt will happen. The tickets they've sold for disgustingly inflated prices will stand despite all the bluster saying otherwise. If the tickets they're selling aren't valid then why has the band, venues and legit ticket distributors not come forward to explain how they will prevent people entering gigs with tickets purchased via these sites? Because that would kill the touts stone dead. Viagogo alone would be forced to immediately refund everyone who's bought via their site. The band, venues and supposedly legit ticket distributors haven't and won't, because they can't, and frankly don't care to.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back