Oasis reunion

Sack dyche

• Yes

• Yes

• I’ll go oasis with you and have intercourse

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes agreed about their character but I do think Noel is very savvy. From previous interviews they both admitted that managers/ promoters said you would sell out arenas when they didn't feel they would. A lot of Noel's interview feel very measured and coordinated. Why would this be different?
Who is their current management/record label? Can’t see anything on their website about it. I know they have previously set up their own record label.

They both seem to be primarily money motivated as mentions of money seem to crop up quite a bit when you see old interviews of them. So I wouldn't be suprised if they knew of this dynamic pricing. I don't think either of them would be bothered. Whilst personally I think they're taking the piss and it's a rip off, if there's a demand for 350£ tickets and people are willing to pay it why would they care? After all, nobody is forced to buy them.

They both seem to be primarily money motivated as mentions of money seem to crop up quite a bit when you see old interviews of them. So I wouldn't be suprised if they knew of this dynamic pricing. I don't think either of them would be bothered. Whilst personally I think they're taking the piss and it's a rip off, if there's a demand for 350£ tickets and people are willing to pay it why would they care? After all, nobody is forced to buy them.
To be honest, I agree, I don't quite understand the outrage. I have a limit of £80 a gig, problem with that: the choice is limited.

I wouldn't pay but if anyone else wants to, none of my business. People buy into it for the event, the pictures, the social capital. I am too old for that nonsense.

Yes agreed about their character but I do think Noel is very savvy. From previous interviews they both admitted that managers/ promoters said you would sell out arenas when they didn't feel they would. A lot of Noel's interview feel very measured and coordinated. Why would this be different?

Fair enough then, I don't think I've ever listened to an interview to either so you definitely will know more than me

I think the problem here is a lot of fans didn't know it was dynamic pricing, so they were queuing for hours finally got through (which many apparently didn't) and were left with tickets for £350 and once youve been waiting hours I guess people just bought them

Are there any major acts who don't do this? I hate it too ... was complaining about it earlier in this thread. Just don't understand directing it at Oasis when literally every single concert I've checked tickets for in the last five years has been so expensive I question reality. Maybe this is when people notice because otherwise they aren't thinking about going to a gig?

Are there any major acts who don't do this? I hate it too ... was complaining about it earlier in this thread. Just don't understand directing it at Oasis when literally every single concert I've checked tickets for in the last five years has been so expensive I question reality. Maybe this is when people notice because otherwise they aren't thinking about going to a gig?
It is a bit weird that as soon as middle aged people get annoyed with dynamic pricing it becomes an issue, where (mainly) younger people have been affected and moaning about it for a few years were ignored

Ticketmaster argue it's good for customers when demand is slow, but when Girls Aloud and Pearl Jam tickets got slashed by 50%, the already ticket holders were rightly fuming

I see Liam is to be the new face of Stone Island, which seems like a perfect partnership.

People who wear Stone Island generally overcharge their customers, and run off when the going gets tough as well.

Loved oasis since 1996 as a kid. Tried to get into that Que Saturday and it was a farce. Done with them now anyway they can leg it. Not even telling people that it was going to be 355 nicker until they got online is a [Poor language removed] trick. Hope they split up and destroy their legacy with every fan going. Manc rats
Tbf, for £330 that was the premium standing. Still overpriced though. The standard standing tickets were £150

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back