Oasis reunion

Sack dyche

• Yes

• Yes

• I’ll go oasis with you and have intercourse

Results are only viewable after voting.
No. Brit pop was the worst and least creative genre to come out of the 90s by an absolute mile hence why it’s aged like milk and the genre isn’t lookEd on with much fondness by anyone I know despite us all being in our teens during its peak.

90snwasna sensational time for music. You had grunge/alternative, hip hop, electronic music and rave culture and the countless sub genres it created…. and then you had Brit pop.

A big dirty stain of generic four chord music that existed with the soul aim of trying to sound like vastly superior bands before them.

Bad haircuts, bad music.

As for Oasis, they were just a more popular version of Status Quo.

Last edited:
Me in the 90s every time some melt at a house party tried to kill the vibe by busting out an acoustic guitar and playing wonderwall

HLc0Qd.gif

Don't think so Joey. Liam did well out of the gigs he has done this year and Noel gets royalties all over the shop.

Even if they didn't plan to go through with the concerts it would still be worth them setting it up and then cream the interest from all the ticket money over the next year before refunding it.
Have I seen you on Dragons den?

Has he? I’m completely out of the loop with what’s going on. What’s he said?
Comments on Immigration: Morrissey has made several statements expressing concerns about immigration to the UK.

He has argued that high levels of immigration can erode British identity and culture.

Statements on Race: Morrissey has been criticized for making comments that some have interpreted as racist. For example, he has suggested that people "ultimately prefer their own race."

Support for Far-Right Groups: Morrissey has expressed support for far-right political parties and individuals, including For Britain, a group with ties to white nationalism.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back