Okay that's the breaking point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timely reminder we still have one of the worst squads in the entire league.

For me this is totally untrue mikeh cos if we did that would suggest that we're over performing this season otherwise we'd be down at the bottom and I just can't look at theses players and think they're doing that or look at the managers we've had and think they done an excellent job with the poor squad we've got. For me we should be finishing 7th-8th and if we don't they've underperformed... both players and managers.

I actually cannot believe this thread.

He's a good manager and he's not afraid to do what needs to be done - when we have a squad capable of playing football to the level that some here demand then we will start to play it.

Until then you play within your means to get the maximum amount of points.

If Mourinho was our manager and doing the same thing (which he has pretty much done with United last year) no one would be calling for his head.

Have a look at yourselves guys seriously.

Your saying this as if West Brom are a better side than us, I can understand how we set up against Liverpool and Chelsea but to not attack one of the poorest West Brom teams the league has seen is shocking.

I actually like Sam and what he's doing for us but the performances against similar or weaker opposition need binning sooner rather than later

I'm not excusing our performance today, but sometimes things need to be put into context :-

Teams that have won at the Baggies in the league this season :-

• Man Utd
  • Chelsea
  • Man City
Teams that have drawn there in the league this season :-

• Us
  • Palace
  • Newcastle
  • Watford
  • West Ham
  • Stoke
Bournemouth lost there.

The internet's great ... sometimes.

Ahaha mushes at least you didn’t get beat two zip at home to a rotated Norwich side! For the record I laughed heartily as about 20 of Norwich’s top boys got a ran off by about 5/6 zulus!

Did you manage a shot on goal this time out though.

I'm not excusing our performance today, but sometimes things need to be put into context :-

Teams that have won at the Baggies in the league this season :-

• Man Utd
  • Chelsea
  • Man City
Teams that have drawn there in the league this season :-

• Us
  • Palace
  • Newcastle
  • Watford
  • West Ham
  • Stoke
Bournemouth lost there.