Okay that's the breaking point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it tight, defend for your lives and hope you can pinch one is OK for a lot of games until we bring some quality in, but not today.

Disappointed with how he setup today.

Too negative against a side that is 19th, and hadn't won a game in four months.

There's a real lack of quality upfront/final third - Vlasic/Lookman/Klaassen must be expecting to get some minutes...

Can tolerate him until May but I'll be disappointed if he's here next season, even if we finish where I expect us to - 7th/8th.

This. Today was fine against Liverpool, but you can’t play that way against someone as bad as West Brom. One shot on target virtually all game from what I remember (and the follow up), dreadful to watch.

Allardyce took over a basket case of dispirited players and the most unbalanced squad in the league.

He can't magic up creative talent or striking prowess overnight.

But he can get the players showing fight and showing pride in the shirt.

Jesus its only about a month since we made the likes of Southampton and Atlanta look like Barcelona. Or when Spurs played at Goodison and they basically took the Mick out of us?

If you're managing a disaster zone you have to start with the basics.

My Season Ticket will never leave me!
Another bore draw from Sam.

Get rid.

This isn't acceptable.

A point away from home who can honestly say they would not have been happy with that before Sam's appointment?

Keep it tight, defend for your lives and hope you can pinch one is OK for a lot of games until we bring some quality in, but not today.

Disappointed with how he setup today.

Too negative against a side that is 19th, and hadn't won a game in four months.

There is a real lack of quality upfront/final third - Vlasic/Lookman/Klaassen must be expecting to get some minutes...

Can tolerate him until May but I'll be disappointed if he's here next season, even if we finish where I expect us to - 7th/8th.

+1

I have been fighting Sam's corner and thought he did the right thing against Chelsea and at The Pit.

But this was different......we should gave at least tried to put some pressure on the second worst team in the league.

It is just lucky their attack is so blunt.

Set up like that at Bournemouth and it might well be a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back