Old Everton Pictures

40397947_10155699749986475_3711673280793411584_o.jpg

Everton fans at the City ground January 1987

noticed that.
Anyone go and get out unscathed?
Was it as bad as the fa cup game earlier?
I know we played them at home in the league cup at. home,they only brought about 200 one of there coaches broke down, was still there when the crowd had long gone,had a load of mods on it , thought they were something else , shouted the odds at me and my mate demo and ran after us up priory , only to do an about turn when about a dozen Everton lads showed up and we ran back at them , made a show of themselves, wouldn't get off the coach to have a go even with the numbers heavily in there favour,
later ran into a few of them in Cyprus a few years later , Wales were playing there and we were on holiday , they were really sound lads unless you were from swansea.
at the game the locals tried to get over the fence at us , we stayed ,there was a a fence with a net on top between us , the Welsh lads couldn't see the net and they did a runner, we gave it the big stand don't run, knowing full well there wasn't a possibility of the locals getting anywhere near us, we took the piss out of them all week about it.