Old Everton Pictures

William Fraser's solitary house left standing on Gwladys Street -
Herald1.jpg

I would say its
Old Park End
DY2FTB1XUAArJKC.jpg
Is this a painting? As the old Park End had an extra set of posts on the lower, but it dosent look like the Street end either since that has an extra set towards the back of the lower section? Also the exit onto the seats at the top, you cant get up to the back rows haha

I would say its

Is this a painting? As the old Park End had an extra set of posts on the lower, but it dosent look like the Street end either since that has an extra set towards the back of the lower section? Also the exit onto the seats at the top, you cant get up to the back rows haha
It is what was listed in looks like and depends when the picture was taken only on exit tunnel is puzzling, but maybe it's a simulation like you stated?
It's not the st end as that had a path with a raised tier at the back with wooden floors with many exits .....

It is what was listed in looks like and depends when the picture was taken only on exit tunnel is puzzling, but maybe it's a simulation like you stated?
It's not the st end as that had a path with a raised tier at the back with wooden floors with many exits .....
Artists tend to have freedom of expression when painting which this person has done.
I'd say it's the park end

Id say it was the Park end,I know it had a lower level exit/entrance because I remember rushing from my brothers wedding to the Everton-Leeds game and walking onto the terrace through the lower tunnel and realising it was the Leeds side of the Park end

Id say it was the Park end,I know it had a lower level exit/entrance because I remember rushing from my brothers wedding to the Everton-Leeds game and walking onto the terrace through the lower tunnel and realising it was the Leeds side of the Park end
On the photo it stated the park end often went in there to the side of the away fans for the atmosphere, and a good spec when I was a teenager in my doc martins.......

On the photo it stated the park end often went in there to the side of the away fans for the atmosphere, and a good spec when I was a teenager in my doc martins.......
Unfortunately Joey this day I was standing in a suit and tie,complete with buttonhole flower,I made my way over to the other side,the Bullens road,as casually as I could,always went in the Park end until it was made away fans only,last time I was in there was the stands for the Bayern seni final and had a great view

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back