Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

1964 - New scientific training method quickly adopted :

article-2381048-1B0E6A53000005DC-631_964x1148.jpg

I remember Jack Sharp's sports shop in town, got my first EFC kit with the diamonds on the sleeves from there!
My best ever Xmas present came from there a junior 5 ft snooker table - my late father would only buy from sharps as the link to the blues top class sports shop - best present I ever got - I went on to play in the snooker leagues later on in life hit a 42 break - hard game!
Anything from sharps was top class sports goods!

My best ever Xmas present came from there a junior 5 ft snooker table - my late father would only buy from sharps as the link to the blues top class sports shop - best present I ever got - I went on to play in the snooker leagues later on in life hit a 42 break - hard game!
Anything from sharps was top class sports goods!
My dad had the same attitude although as I got into my 20s I found all the staff seemed to be RS. One time I was buying boots and having chatted about teams for a while I was about to buy. The lad said some sarky comment about good boots even Everton might win in them or something similar. !!!! Needless to say the sale was not completed!

My dad had the same attitude although as I got into my 20s I found all the staff seemed to be RS. One time I was buying boots and having chatted about teams for a while I was about to buy. The lad said some sarky comment about good boots even Everton might win in them or something similar. !!!! Needless to say the sale was not completed!
Jack Sharp was a fanatical blues supporter, played, funded them on the board, great sportsman, and shop gone but not forgotten!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back